Bruh!

*Tris Pov*

I wake the next morning and check my instagram. OH CRAP TOBIAS TOLD ME TO CHECK IT LAST NIGHT!

I check my page and see a really cute off guard selfies collage. I smile at it and see it already has about 30 likes. 

I like it and text Tobias a thank you.

---------------------------2 Weeks Later------------------------

"Alright missy. Let's get, these, and these. Oh and these" Christina says giving me half a rack of clothes.

We are currently in Rue 21 getting clothes while the boys are on the other side of the mall getting their stuff.

School is tomorrow and yeah I bet you are wondering 'Why is she getting clothes the day before school?'

We because all week I have been getting shoes (Jordans, Vans, Chucks, Tims,) supplies, and other stuff that we get for the school year but never use but hey its on sale.

I end up buying a whole bunch and some stuff (Hesitantly) from V.Secret.

We decide to go to the Dominican hair salon since they do an awesome job and when we get there it is packed.

We manage to go 3rd from first and while I am getting my hair washed Christina runs up to me hair soaking wet.

"Look my hair grew" She points to her upper back length hair that hangs off her shoulders. "Anyways. I want you to dye you hair temporary a little lighter blond. I herd there dye lasts 4 months-5" She hands me book full of different color dots with numbers beside them.

"I think T46 would look great" Lynn says walking up to me.

Selena did come back but she is going back to Mexico. She wants to start a music carrer. I have to say I will miss her and Trent because he is going with her. Ugh. But we will still see each other.

T46 is a lighter blond than my normal hair and it does look great so I put that down and give it to my hair dresser.

After washing it and putting the dye in I sit under the blow drier.

I go to actually blow dry it taking out my natural wavy curls that form when my hair is wet.

"Hey Tris how is it go- WHAT IN THE HELL!" Tobias walks in and when he sees me his eyes widen.

"What" I panic.

"Oh" Uriah says

"My" Will

"Goodness"Al

When Christina and the girls walk to me their mouths drop.

I am so scared now.

I turn my chair around and see my HAIR IS FREAKING PINK!!!!

I almost pass out when I see it.

" Mire que hice especial para usted . lados púrpuras"

Translate: Look I did special for you. Purple Sides.

"BRUH! Yo no pido para mi pelo que sea de color rosa !"

Translate: Bruh! I didn't ask for my hair to be pink.

"Yes you did. Look" She starts speaking english and shows me the paper.

"Crap. I made a mistake and put T47. Pink" I start fake crying.

"That purple fades great into the pink greatly though" Zeke says.

I glare at him.

"It's tempoary." Marlene reminds me.

They go sit down still shocked.

"Are you okay Tris?"Peter asks.

"POP. Holding it down"

I hear them snicker.

How am I going to school with my hair pink!

Once they finish my hair is nice, ends straight, and flowy BUT PINK!

"Remember. You can wash it if something happens but the flowyness and all that stuff would be fine" The lady at the front desk speaks in english the best way we can.

We grab our bags and leave.

I hope I can pull this off.

OH CRAP WHAT ARE MY PARENTS GOING TO THINK!