Filler

*Tris Pov*

I wake up ready for the final test of the school year. I throw on a pair of acid washed joggers, white Nike flaves and a top that has a picture of Selena on it with black sleeves. Of course after taking a shower.

I straighten my hair and put on a bit of makeup with pink lip gloss and some black piercings and jewelry. I run downstairs and eat some cereal and say goodbye to everyone and hurry towards my car all the way to school.

I go upstairs and get my things and throw them in my locker and I head to my testing area.

During lunch time me and the gang decide to go to chipotle for lunch. Which was amazing.

"How do Chipotle get there food to taste so amazing?" Zeke says with three burritos in front of him. We moan and shrug our shoulders.

"Did you really need three burritos?" Tobias asks

"Yes dude! You could never have too many." Zeke says

"I have to admit. I might get some to take home." Shauna adds and I stare at her.

Where does she put all this food then we laugh.

"I kinda have to say Esto es increíble comida. This food is amazing." I say

"Si." Some of the gang agree who understands me.

"How much more time until we have to be back?" Christina asks and Will looks down at his watch smoothly and then starts choking on rice and Christina pats his back.

"We are late, 5 minutes we need to leave now." He says and we gasp and start shoveling food in our mouth and then throw it away and hurry towards the car.

We speed to school and run inside. We go straight to class and sneak in.

I swallow my food in my mouth that I never did swallow. I almost had a panic attack that I never noticed.

Tobias starts laughing loudly and the class turns towards him and glares at him while he covers his mouth when the teacher looks at him.

He looks at me and almost start laughing again and I glare at him.

Finally we end class and head home.