Combat Class

*Tris Pov*

Today is going to be a good day. I can feel it. Right now I am in the car with Tobias on our way to school.

I have on high waist ripped bleached jeans, a floral jersey that says Paris 77 on it, inferred Jordan's, and after I put beach waves in my hair I put on a floral bandana. I have on light make up with pink lipstick.

The girls and I decided to dress super-hot today so we planned our outfits last night. Tobias is wearing khaki jeans that fit him well, a red flannel button up and his Jordan 12's.

Once he pulls up to the school we get out and lock hands walking up to the building. Today we have testing. I have science and he has math.

"I wish you good luck." I say and smile at Tobias at our lockers.

"I wish you good luck too." He smiles

"All that studying better have paid off." I play scold him and he smiles making my heart melt.

"Yes all that studying." He says and my eyes widen.

"Shut up!" I slap his arm and start to laugh. I stand on my tippy toes and kiss him.
+++
"Do you think that you did well?" I ask Uriah as the whole gang walks to Combat Class.

Christina has on leather leggings, a red crop top that has 23 on it and a white crew neck collar, she has on all white Jordan's inferred like me and her hair is in a bun with a black bow.

Marlene has on khaki cargo pants with a glitter pocket. She has on an aqua and blue crop top that has a white collar and it has the number 86 on it, aqua and grey Jordan's and her hair is parted in the middle and put in beach waves.

Lynn has on ripped black leggings, a black sweatshirt that says P.O.P and the lady's face on it, her now grown out black hair is at the top of her chest and she put on a black beanie that says BRUH on it with black and white Jordan's.

Lastly, Shauna is wearing grey skinny jeans that is bleached and a grey sweatshirt that has Mickey Mouse on it. Her hair is curled and she has a glitter boy and Red, Grey and white Jordan's.

We look hot.

"Sure." Uriah says and I roll my eyes. He took math as well.

"I know you did amazing." I say to Tobias who has his arms wrapped around me.

He smiles and leans down and kisses me. I kiss back with force and we pull away because we are walking into class.

"Guys something different today!" Max says as we sit down at the 'desk' "Usually we work on shooting guns, throwing knives and fighting. Today we are taking all of that stuff we learned and using it in a simulation. Not the simulations where you are going to be sitting down but something like a fight. You will individually be put in this room." He says gesturing to the HUGE glass room behind him.

"If you saw the hunger games catching fire and you saw how she was training with the 'people' it's something like that. But instead the simulation people look and feel like real people. When you kill them they will fall. There hits, shoots, and cuts will hurt you but won't leave any marks or bleeding. Them on the other hand is a little different. So basically in real life situations. You will each get a scenario and then you will do it and get a grade for your progress."

"So go get dressed in the clothes chosen for your mission and then meet me back out."

We walk into the changing room and I open my locker. I put on my clothes and I look at myself in the mirror. I have on leather leggings, a tank top, and a leather jacket that is zipped up.

My hair is still down and I have on combat boots. I look like I am a leather suit.

"Cute." Christina claws the air and I laugh. Once they get dressed we walk back out and when most of the boys see me their mouths drop. Tobias is almost in the same outfit as me. I wonder what I have.

We all crowd around and Max stands in the middle of us.

"Boys first or girls first?"

"Do heads or tails." Al says as he makes his power useful and makes a quarter appear and hands it to Max.

"Tris?"

"Heads."

"Tails" Tobias says and Max flips it.

"Boys first." The boys start cheering and dancing in our face. I roll my eyes and go sit down.
+++

"Alright. Lastly Tris." So far everyone has did an amazing job and got all A's except. Cara, Lauren, and Thotiana. It's so hard calling her Tatiana.

I stand up and walk while so people cheer.

"Tris your job is an assassin. Right now you have to kill Boss. Mazimoto. While you are about to kill him you run into a few people who are trying to protect their boss and you have to kill them and the boss in 10 minutes." He says giving me a gun and a knife and I nod walking in. I push my hair over my shoulders and get ready.

I can't hear anything since it is a closed off space. Max clicks a few buttons and the whole thing lights up making me squint my eyes. I look behind me and I see everyone smiling at me. Except for the haters.

It gets darker and changes to a scene. I am in a street. A messed up one. Abandoned. It is pouring and I instantly get wet. I hear some shouting and then the gun shots go off..

GAHH I AM SO EXCITED TO FINISH THE REST THIS IS A PART TWO THREE UPDATES IN A DAY TURN UP!! I hope you appreciate it.