Flirtiing

OM to the freaking G! Thank you all for your amazing ideas. I will try to eventually add them in. School is a pain in the butt. I keep having late busses. We had a horrible storm yesterday and me and my friend had to walk to the bus. In the rain. We were soaked. It was a long walk too.

I will try to update but be mindful that school started and I found out that I have 8 classes and I'm in 7th grade. Also that I may be busy so yeah.

Enjoy the chap!

*Tris Pov*

Today we finally go home after showering and packing I put on my last outfit; A white crop top that has slashes in the back and has the 'Explicit Content Parental Advisory' sign in black, slashed leggings, and my Oreo Jordan's.

I put my hair in curls and put on mascara, eyeliner, and red lipstick.

I put on a lot of gold bracelets and rings.

Then we haul our stuff down to the lobby.

+++
When we successfully get to the airport we stand there and wait for the plane.

Right now Tobias is at the TGI Fridays stand getting something to drink. I see the craziest thing ever. The cashier is flirting with Tobias and touching his muscles.

He. Does. Nothing.

My heart shatters. I feel my hair lighting up.

"What's wrong" Zeke asks

"Nothing" I say flaring my eyes up.

"Okay. Okay. MEG! SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOUR SISTER!!" He yells I roll my eyes.

"cuál es incorrecto?" she says

T:What's Wrong?

"cuatro" I say pointing to Four

T:Four

"ese hijo de puta . Im lo siento , pero creo que usted debe poner su pelo en un moño porque estás asustando a la gente" She says laughing at the end.

T:that son of a b!tch. Im so sorry but i think you should put your hair in a bun because you are scaring people

I look around and see people staring at me frighten. And some boys stare at me biting there lip. Ugh. Even some from my school.

I cool down and my eyes stop blazing and my hair falls.

"Hey. What's that all about?" To-Four asks me as he puts his arm around me which I move off.

"qué es todo este fuego ?" Selena asks me as she, Shauna, and Lynn walk up to me.

T:What's up with all the fire?

"Nothing" I say

"¿seguro que nunca rechaza mimos Cuatros . ¿qué hizo " Shauna says all while seeing Four look at us like we are crazy. Idiot. We are talking about you.

T:are you sure you never decline Fours cuddles. what did he do

"Coqueteando con el cajero en TGIF" I reply

T:Flirting With The Cashier at TGIF

They all scoff and turn to him. Way to make it obvious.

+++
"Why won't you tell me what's wrong" Tobias pleads for the 100th time.

Right now I'm standing on my porch with him in front of me

I'm not going to say I have been ignoring him but I wasn't as talkative and cuddly.

"Nothing." I say rolling my eyes.

It's really hard for my hair to NOT light on fire.

"Whatever" he says as he steps up leaning in to give me a kiss but I turn my head so he gives me a kiss on the cheek.

He tilts my head so he is kissing me full on the mouth.

I pull back after 5 seconds and turn around and stalk into my house.

I hear him groan of frustration. I do the same and my hair burst into flames.

"Want to talk about it!" Mom yells up the steps.

"No" I say as I storm up the steps. Burning the carpet each step I do and when I grab my handle to my door it melts.

I walk in and slam it shut.

Once I cool down I put my hair in a bun and put on some jogging pants and a sweatshirt.

I go downstairs and see my fire stains on the stairs and the handle fixed. We had to make everything fireproof in this house or at least returns to normal.

*Megan Pov*

"Uno" I say to Jade holding up a flash card.

I'm trying to teach her numbers in Spanish.

"Umo"

"uNO" I say emphasizing the 'No' not 'Mo'.

"UNO!" She says

"Yes" I say clapping. She smiles too.

I see Tris coming down the steps looking. P. I. S. S. E. D.

She plops down on the sofa above us and turns on the TV.

"You okay?" I ask her

"I'm gradually dealing with it" She says. I'm about the only one she will open up to when she's angry.

"Let's go upstairs" I say as I grab Jade and her things.

We go upstairs and sit on her huge bed. I wonder if they every did 'it' on the bed. Ew.

"What happened on the porch" I say

"How did you know something happened on the porch." She says

"Well. Let's be honest. Your hair on fire, burning things, frustration"I say

"Nothing just for the 100th time today he kept asking me what was wrong. He didn't even realize that I'm mad about him flirting with another girl. Then won't even tell me about it. I'm not going to say forced but he tried to kiss me but I turned me head so he kissed my cheek. Then he is going to turn my head and kiss me"

"Um. Wow. Just show him that you don't care" I say as I play with Jade's hair.

"But I do care. That's the point" She says

"But. Don't show him that your weak. Go to school confident" I say

"Yeah. I wonder how school is going to be"

Yasssss!!! I finally finished. I'm getting my hair done by the Dominicans and yeah. It kinda hurts. I'm under the drier and I got to go ahead and make a chap.

I'm gradually getting ideas. Thanks.

Adios!