Cheerleading? I THINK NOT!!!!

*Tris Pov*
I wake up to pounding fist on my body. I open my eyes and see Jade rolling around trying to wake me up. We take turns alternating her at night because she tends to never fall asleep. Even times while doing homework.
"Wake up, Sissy" She pounds at me.
"I'm up" I groan sitting up.
"Where fo?" She asks sliding off of my bed.
"It's only 7:05. He wont be here for another 30 minutes" I say
"Otay" She says
"I gotta get ready go to Meg's room so she can get you some food" I say hearing her stomach growl.
Once she walks out I get out of bed and make it then I shut the door and blast some music. I am in a really good mood this morning. I grab my things and take a shower singing shower by Becky G. hahaha.
Once I get out I put on a deep pink push up bra set and I brush through my curly, pink and purple hair and I blow dry it making it straight and then I curl it slightly. I put some mascara, eyeliner, and mascara then some pink lipstick.
I walk out into my bedroom and I start getting dressed. I put on short black high waist shorts, A floral crop top with black short sleeves, My aunt pearl Kd's.
I put on some pearl earrings and I go in my jewelry box and grab a dangly silver and pick belly ring, multi-colored tongue ring and some silver studs for the rest of my earm my 2nd hole at the top ect.
Just as I am cutting off my music and turning off my lights I get a text from Tobias.
Marcus and Caroline is lecturing me about 'Respect for their marriage' so I can't pick you up. See you at school?: 4
Yeah. See you there. Love You: T
Love you 2: 4
I grab my book bag and go downstairs.
"Where is Four?" Caleb asks with sarcasm in his voice.
I roll my eyes.
"We are meeting at school" I say
"Tris. We should get matching tattoo's" Meg says walking down the steps.
"No. Tris is cut off she already has 6 and piercings AND her hair is pink. Just listen to that description" Dad says sitting down his coffee and newspaper.
"You know it is not my fault my hair is pink I really didn't want this but it was an accident" I say matter of factly.
"But its just going to be on our forearm a heart that connects when we put our arms together. I saw it in my dream last night" Meg swallows her cereal.
"Just because you saw it in your dream it does not mean anything" Dad adds
"So if you went sky diving in your dream would you do it?" Caleb says
"Probably" Meg says nodding. We all laugh and shake our head.
"After this and my next one I am done" I say
"2 MORE!" Caleb, Mom, and Dad yell and then Jade lately.
"The one with meg and I was thinking an infinity sign with BFF in the middle THEN i'm done" I say crossing my heart
"No" Mom says
"What Kate-our cousin- and Aunt Shannon has at least 15 tattoos and I will only have 8" I say
Mom and Dad sigh but don't say anything.
+++
"Hey guys" I say as I park my car I see Tobias is there as well.
"Hola" They sing and I roll my eyes.
"So did you hear about tryouts for Football?" Zeke says
"Yup" Tobias slings his arm around my shoulder as we walk in.
"We should try out considering we didn't last year. Lets go out with a bang" Will says
"That means we are trying out for cheerleading" Christina squeals.
"Nope. Hell No" Me and Lynn shake our head as we walk up the steps.
"What? You don't want to cheer for me" Peter and Tobias says at the same time.
We shake our head no jokingly.
We get to our hallway and we seperate to our lockers.
"Tobias can you get behind me? I have on shorts" I say eyeing some of the 12th graders
He smirks and nods.
I just roll my eyes at him. Ugh. Teenage boys these days.
Tobias gets behind me and I bend down and open my locker and some people whistle.
"I hate school" I mumble
"I feel you" Tobias says rolling his eyes.
"YO! FOUR THAT DOES NOT LOOK RIGHT!" Zeke yells.
"YEAH THIS IS A PUBLIC PLACE" Uriah adds rolling on the floor laughing. I can't contain it anymore I burst out laughing and slam my locker shut.
+++
"Tris would you like to do number 3?" Mrs. Mathews says
"Not not really" I say with my hand on my face almost falling asleep.
"Come on" She throws the marker at me and I catch it. I groan and walk past some sleeping people and look at the question.
I have to estimate how many weeks ago did Mitch buy cheese if it is spoiled that week.
We are working on estimation. All we do is go over stuff that we learned years ago so we can remember for the big exams that determines if we graduated with good grades.
"Hmm...." I decide to have some fun since it is so boring in here. I mean nobody is talking not even Zeke and Uriah. "Mitch caught a body 'bout a week ago (Week ago) F*ck with us and then we tweaking, hoe Run up on tha-"
Zeke and Uriah are up now doing the Shmoney dance and we are all dying on the floor.
"Correct. But the rest no" Mrs. Mathews shakes her head disapprovingly.
I smirk and sit down. Ugh I can't wait until this school year is over.
+++
As I am putting my stuff up in my locker getting ready to go to Lunch Christina runs full speed towards me with a white sheet.
"Here" She hands it to me and it is a cheerleading form.
"Nope" I say lighting it up so it burns she looks up at me with anger and she lights her hands up.
"I am so going to kill you" She inches closer to me.

I shut my locker and put my phone and pencil and pen in my back pocket and take off.
"PRIORRRRR!!!!"
I burst through the cafeteria doors and it gets quiet.
"Help she is trying to kill me" I laugh as Christina grabs my hand dragging me out there.
"Noo!!" She pulls me back out into the hallway
*Tobias Pov*
"What was all that about?" Zeke pours some of my hot fries I took from somebody and I glare at him. Well I'd rather have him take that then my cake. Just from the thought of that I take a huge bite out of it.
The doors burst open again and Christina is pulling on Tris' arms but Tris is walking forward trying to come inside.
Tris finally gets free and runs while Christina chases her.
She plops down in my lap and her pen or whatever in there hits me where no guy want to get hit at. I get the wind knocked out of me and I groan.
"Sorry" She says
I nod wrapping my arms around her waist while groaning. Lynn snickers and bites her fingers trying not to laugh at my pain.
I glare at her.
"What is going on?" Will says holding back Christina.
"She burned the cheerleading sheet"
"I don't want to do it" She groans stealing my fries.
"What" I say
"I'll get you some more" She says
"But. Come on Tris. You act like you have to do it next year too at college" Uriah says
"Ugh. Fine. If it makes you all shut up then fine I will do it" She says and we all cheer
"But, Lynn has to do it too"
"BRUH!"Lynn head shoots up and its my turn to laugh at her.
"Just like high school musical" Tris starts "We all in this together"