Early?

(3 days later)

This vacation is the best ever. 

We have been playing pranks, swimming, eating, daring each other to do....things ;). 

But then there is the call that ends it all.

It all starts with Marlene.

"Hello?"She puts her phone on speaker mode.

"Hey sweetie. We are coming back from California. We are in the car now. Like 3-4 hours away from the house. How are things there?"

Marlene's smile and face drops.

"Um," She clears her throat. "Good, Good. I'm Erm. I'm just getting out of the shower now"

"Oh, Okay, I'll see you in a bit. Love You" She hangs up.

Marlene shrieks and starts packing then the same happens to the pedrad brothers, Christina & Will, Duke and Audrey, Tobias and Myself, Shauna and Lynn.

"Omg" We scream and start packing up. We already took showers so we are already dressed. "Why did that happen? It seems like they were on vacation together" I say as we pack the car up.

"Well you know that they left around the same time and school is next month. They probaly wanted to be with their children!" Audrey yells.

We all say true and start using our powers to clean up faster.

Uriah running through tables and cars, Christina stretching, Tobias and Audrey packing up heavy stuff, Shauna running fast, Zeke climbing on things to get stuff and me using my moving powers

We finish within 20 minutes and we get on the road.

I decide to call Megan.

"Hola?"

"Hey su mamá Tris y papá están en el camino , así que sugiero que te des prisa y obtener su casa si está todavía en Mississippi"

Translation:Hey its Tris mom and dad are on the way so I suggest that you hurry up and get home if you are still in mississippi

"Oh mierda bien estoy en mi camino"She hangs up.

Translation:Oh crap okay i'm on my way

"Despite the situation we are in I still think you are hot when you speak spanish" Tobias says.

I roll my eyes and chuckle.

"Well its okay we were suppoused to leave in 3 days anyway. I had fun" Tobias says getting off of the highway.

"Yeah I did too"

++++*++++++

I grab my bags and kiss Tobias goodbye and I go inside I see my parents car turning the coner and once I get in I lock the door and I see Megan running up the steps.

"Hey, I missed you!" We say at the same time we turn seperate corners going into our room.

I dump all my clothes except the clean ones in my hamper and I throw the extra stuff I brung back using my moving powers.

"Honies, we're home" Dad yells.

We give each other a look and go downstairs.