Summer Memories

*Tris Pov*
The rest of the day we all just got papers and all of that stuff. My schedule is;
1. English: Mr.Dickerson.
2. Science: Mrs.Holland
3. Math: Mrs.Mathews
4. P.E/ Health: Mrs. Coleman
5. Economics: Mr.Hughes
Lunch
6. Life Skills/ Home Ec: Mr. Ingram
7. Free Period
8: Computer: Mrs. Jones
I have 1,2,3,4,6, and 7 with all my friends since Shauna went in and makes sure we have alot of clasess together.
5 and 8 we all have different classes. We have Free period and Lunch together but we come in with different classes so we might not sit with each other but we will find a way.
We left after lunch to go home because they day was over. All of our classes were extended but today we are going through all quickly then extend the last 3.
Also today we get our locker number and combinations. They changed so much stuff. Poor 9th graders.
I roll out of bed around 7:30 and walk straight into the bathroom. I use the bathroom and hop into the shower and when I come out I brush my teeth.
I slide on my undergarments and my clothes; Bleached shorts, Lace stockings, A longsleeve shirt that has the verschae logo on it and my black, grey, blue, and orange jordans. I start putting in gold piercings and then I put on mascara, eyeliner, and pink lip gloss. I just hold up my damp curly hair and I wet it once more so it can have wavy, curls in it. I pull it into a ponytail. Perks of having Brazilian, and Mexican roots.
Christina has the same and so Does, Shauna, and Lynn.
Marlene adores it tho.
"Tris?" I hear a voice in my room followed by another one; a smaller one.
"Twis?"
"Yeah" I walk out of the bathroom shutting off the light and I see Tobias standing there wearing Tan jeans that hang loosely off his waist. He sags but not like fully butt view. A red flannel shirt with a white shirt underneath and the newest red and white jordans.
"Hello." I smile at him
"Hello"
"Helwo" Jade says clutching onto Tobias' hand. "Fo, said he likes...." She talks in her baby voice and then starts talking gibberish like most babies do.
"What?" I say grabbing my phone and back pack.
"Fo"She points to him
"Yeah Four" I say making sure I have everything.
"I said I like her shirt" He says
I nod and all three of us go downstairs.
+++
"What it is cuz?" Zeke greets us as we walk into the classroom.
We hold up the peace sign.
We take our seats and sit in the back and start talking.
"Why" Marlene fake cries touching my ponytail "My hair stays straight when I wash it. I need you to donate some hair to me"
I smile and roll my eyes.
Soon the bell rings and Mr.Dickerson stands up from behind his desk and stands infront of the chalk board.
After the morning announcments and pledge all that stuff Mr.D starts finally start talking.
"Okay guys. Time to assign combinations and lockers" He starts to calling people up and taking them outside.
"Tris, Four, Marlene, and Uriah."
We stand up and walk out into the hallway.
I find my locker 1064. A bottom locker. Ugh. I hope its somebody who I like over top me.
"Ah. 1046. Found It. Hey Tris" I look up and see Tobias.
I smile at him and bend down and unlock it.
I place all my stuff in and I grab my stuff for my next class and I put in my two first combinations 10-46- and I leave 8 for later.
+++
"Okay Cara. Would you like to answer #12 for us" Mrs.Mathews says in math.
The equation is easy the question is what is the square root of 36.
"Um. 3"
"Huh" Everyone in the class gets a confused look and I break out yelling.
"B*TCH YOU GUESSED IT!"
"WOOH" Uriah says
"You's....WRONG!" Christina says we break out into laughter and Mrs. Mathews, Noah, and Cara glares at us.
"Language Ms. Prior" Mrs. Mathew scolds. I have to hold back my smile.
(Time Skip To Life Skills)
"Okay everyone. Hello. My name is Mr. Ingram. I am your life skills teacher/ Home Ec teacher. We will work on things like budgeting, Powers, and all that stuff. Now. I want to hear everyone's stories about their summer. Tatiana you first" He points to a girl who is beside me that I don't even recongize and she looks like a major thot and she keeps staring at Zeke and Four. She will love Cara.
"Okay" She sounds like she is from Austrilla or something " I'm Tatiana" I hear Al mutter "Thotiana"
We snort but then cover our smiles this is going to be a fun school year.
"I moved from Austrilla and then to Cali then here. So my accent is hopefully going away but I did mostly moving and shopping and I have teleporting powers " She says
"Nice. Zeke"
"I been gettin' money where the F-ck you been?" He raps and I can't contain it anymore I burst out laughing. From the Al situation and now this its like triple.
"Zeke" Mr.Ingram gives him a scolding look. He is really nice.
"Nah. I'm just playing. I was hanging out with my friends and went camping and you already know my powers. It's on your roster." He gestures to us.
"Nice. Uriah"
"I been rolling down the street. Smoking indo sipping on gin and juice. Layed back. With my mind on my money and my money on my mind" He says
We once again start laughing.
"Same thing as Zeke"
"Four"
"I been catching Bodies and got high" He says way too coolly.
Everyone stares at him with horror and I can hear Zeke faintly singing 'I'm A Stoner'
"Just Playing"
Everyone lets out a sigh.
"Chillin'........Like a villain...."
+++
"Yaass! The day is finally over" Christina stretches out her legs and I cringe. It looks so wierd.
"Right" We says
"Dude. Shut Up!" Lynn says to Four.
"What" He chuckles confused.
"You keep singing Gin and Juice"
"In my mind yeah....Ohhhhh.....LYNN!!!!"
"What?"
"Why are you reading my mind?"
"Because I got bored. I read all of you guys mind all the time. It amazes me actually. Especially you Uriah"
Uriah starts to blush and we all gag.
There is only one reason Uriah will be blushing.
"Guys. Back to school party this friday" Zeke says scrolling on his phone.
"Alright." We say
"I guess we will see you guys later then?" Shauna says leaning against Zeke who puts his phone away and wraps his arms around her.
"Yup" Will says popping the 'p'
Silence.
"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"Alright bye."
"Bye"
We all walk away.
SUCKY I KNOW IT IS GOING TO GET BETTER DON'T WORRY. I have a bad headache so I am just like BLAH! F it F this Story F this computer F me sittting on my bed and watching food network getting hungry F my mom laughing loudly downstairs talking to her sisters F EVERYTHING. F that I am uncomfortable F that I can't barely see anything because I left my glasses at school in the Gym and today is Friday. JUST F IT.
Sorry. That is just how I am when I get a headache.