Basketball Game

*Tris Pov*

Today is the basketball game and everyone is going. Everyone except my parents.

"Tris do you know where my gold chain is?" Megan asks me. I look at her outfit and the has on stone washed, ripped jeans and a muscle tank top that is cropped and she has on a black banduea under it. Her hair is parted in the middle going down in blonde waves on her shoulders. She also has on matching red chucks.

I give her chain and she glares at me when the doorbell rings.

"I got it!" She shouts running down the steps to answer the door. I look at myself in the mirror and nod in approval of my outfit. I am wearing Destroyed skinny jeans, a moschino soda pop cropped cotton sweatshirt, and my black timberlands.

My hair is straight and I have on a tribal print snapback backwards. I put on pink rose earrings and I fill the rest of my ear holes with studs and chains. I put on a black rose piercing in my tongue hole and a heart in my belly button.

I grab my things and grab Jade as I go down the steps.

"Hello" I say furrowing my eyebrows as I push Jade's hand away from grabbing my ear piercings.

"HI!!" They scream.

"What is it with you and stealing my hats?" Tobias asks smiling.

"Their comfy" I say like a little kid.

+++

"Thanks for making us late" I say turning around glaring at Uriah and Zeke as we climb the steps all the way to the top so we can watch the football game.

"What?" Uriah says defensively as he bites his churrow. He and his idiot brother begged us to stop by the concession stand.

I roll my eyes and plop down and Tobias sits beside me. We laugh and watch the basketball game. It was so hillarious.

IGNORE THIS CHAPTER I HAD TO DO SOMETHING! I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT THIS CHAPTER IS VERY CONFUSING AND STUIPD IGNORE THIS! SEE YOU NEXT UPDATE ONCE AGAIN IGNORE THIS CHAPTER......Thanks!