Texas Baby!

*Tris Pov*

In a couple of hours we will be entering Texas but we are making a quick pit stop, After we woke up we got dressed. I put on a white crop top that says 'Parental Adisory Explicit Content' in black with a bleached jean vest with studs on it. White high waist leggings and I did a simple make up with nude lipstick and I put some waves in my hair.

Once we pull up to the stop the boys get out to go grab us some lunch considering we just woke up and didn't eat any breakfast. 

"We'll be right back," The boys says and then leave. We smile really big and start doing a victory dance. We love the boys so much but being on a bus for more than three days with them is enough. We finally get a break. We turn up the music on the radio and do a whole bunch of crazy dances. At some point of time Shauna starts twerking on the table and we start laughing and join in.

"Oh crap. I forgot my wallet" Tobias says walking up the steps and we hurry up and sit down. 

"Here you go babe." I smile handing it to him and he furrows his eyebrows and we smile. 

"Thanks, Uh We'll be back soon we're with the dads" He says and walks down the steps not before giving us a wierd look. We continue dancing and then there is a knock on the door. I use my moving powers to turn down the music and open the door. The mom's walk on and Jade. 

"Hi baby" I laugh as I pull Jade on my hip. 

"hi baby" She repeats. That's kinda our thing. 

"I'm surprised, Your RV is very clean, I thought it would be messy" Caroline says as she sits down on the couch crossing her legs moving over the blanket. 

"ugh i no la soporto" Lynn says and I snort. 

Translation: Ugh, I can't stand her

Her mom gives her a loock and We fight the urge to laugh. I put on my cirlce shades so Caroline won't see me rolling my eyes at her everytime she looks around and makes sure she does not touch anything. 

"Mom can Jade stay with us since this is the last few hours of the ride." i say

"Sure."

"Alright we should be really getting ready to go, It looks like the boys are back" Hana says looking out the window. 

"Alright love you" Mom says and kissses all of our foreheads so does the other moms minus Caroline who just walked off. 

"I LOVE YOU LYNN!" Megan laughs

"What did she say?" Marlene asks

"She said, Ugh, I can't stand her" 

We burst into more fits of giggles again. 

"I just had to put on my shades because I didn't want her to see me rolling my eyes" I say pushing the glasses up. 

"Hey guys we are back." Uriah says setting down five boxes of pizza's down. 

"We only needed two" I say and he shakes his head. 

"They had so many toppings" 

I just roll my eyes and sit on the inside of the booth. Tobias sits beside me. I put Jade in front of me and place my legs on either side of her under the table so she does not fall over. Megan sits beside her too. 

"We got one meat lovers, one pepperoni, one cheese, one chicken and one bannana pepper chilli pineapple ham."Zeke says way too happily. 

"Um, we didn't buy those or pick them, They did" Will points to Uriah and Zeke. I take off my shades and open the boxes of course Zeke and Uriah gets one of each and I get two pieces. One cheese and one chicken. 

"Oh my goodness. Why waste your time on two pieces?" Tobias says to me and I stare at him with confusion. "You take forever to eat. You are the only person I know that take thirty minutes to eat one slice of pizza" 

"I do not eat slow" I say

"Yes you do!" Everyone says 

"Jade eats quicker than you" Peter says and I glare at him. 

We stare at each other for a minute. 

"That's a lie" We start laughing. 

I bit on the tip of my pizza and then sit it back down. 

"Last night, Prime example, You took 5 minutes on one piece of popcorn. Popcorn!' Caleb says

That's true, I bit it in small pieces. 

"That is just wierd."

"OKAY! can we stop talking about how slow I eat. It's a habit." I murmur and everyone stiffles a laugh. I rip a piece off of pizza off and chew on it leaving some on the roof of my mouth eating it slowly. Wow, I do eat pretty slow. 

+++

We are all bouncing up and down laughing excited. We are ten minutes away from Selena's house. 

Well, everyone except Tobias. He is very excited but not bouncing up and down , so is Will. 

Soon the bus comes to a hault and I put on my nike flaves and I see Selena and Trent standing in the yard. The door opens and we all run towards each other forming a huge group hug. Jade not far behind. 

"I MISSED YOU!" We all scream at the same time and laugh. This is going to be amazing. 

Hey guys, sorry for not updating for a long time, I was really busy and I got the stomach virus. It was horrible. I hate vomiting. TMI! Sorry!. But I planned a schedule and it is starting today. 

Monday: Pregnancy High School

Tuesday: Burlesque

Wednesday: Powers

Thursday: Together Forever

Friday: No war

Saturday: Pregnancy High School

Sunday: Burlesque

I only updated this today since I had started this earlier and then it deleted it so I had to start over and I didn't want to make you all wait any longer. 

Love you guys, stay Dauntless.