OH HELL NAH!

This is a video to show you what Tris did to Jade, Sorry for the bad words. Very funny vine. 

*Tobias Pov*

We are all currently sitting on the couch in wierd but comfortable positions. We have been watching scary movies all day and we are all kinda paranoid. Tris is huddled up to me practically in my lap her eyes wide as we watch Insidious. To just make this mood more perfect. It is raining cats and dogs outside and it is 12 am. 

Right now we are at the end and the dad is trying to unchain his son. 

"Dad" The boys whispers looking behind his dad who is fixed on getting the chains off of his son. 

"What?" He asks 

"He's looking at us" He whispers and it shows the demon opening his hands with long nails and is smiling wickedly. The girls scream and jump and so does Uriah and Zeke but not us. Tris jumps up and grabs the remote while screaming 'OH HELL NAH!'

"I quit" She laughs pausing the movie and turns on the lights. Everyone regains their breath. 

"Whats next on the scary movies?" She asks pacing back and fourth her hand on her forehead and I smile and laugh. I just love her so freaking much. 

"Um" Will looks on the sheet. 

"The Texas Chainsaw massacre" He says and we all sigh. 

"Lets do this" She starts putting in the scary movie. 

"Your not going to finish Insidious?" Christina asks shivering. 

She looks up and stares at her. 

"Hell no" She finishes putting it in and sits back down in my lap and I pull her close to my putting my head in the crook of her neck. 

+++

"Hi" I smile looking at Tris as we lay in bed. 

Everyone just got out of the shower and brushed our teeth and stuff and now we are attempting to fall asleep at 8 in the morning. Yep, we just went to bed. We watched a whole bunch of scary movies and went to bed. 

"Hey" She laughs throughing her leg over me and pulls me closer. 

"One more day" She smiles. "Then we will be in Texas and just hang out" She kisses my cheek and down my neck. 

"Yup. No more bouncing around" 

"True" 

We get under the covers and talk some more then slowly fall asleep. 

So sorry guys, but this is a filler for the next chapter, I am so sorry for not updating. I have been really busy-don't get mad at me but I have been kinda trying to beat Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Mortal Kombat. But Don't worry I am going to make it up to you guys. BYE!