Twerking

*Tris Pov*

Today is the day we are going to the Powhatan resort for 1 week 1/2. Megan is going and it is going to be turned up. 

I get out of bed my stomach hurting with excitment. We all get to go at any time we want to you just need to be there by 7 pm because you had to plan a menu out with your roomates and bring food parts to equal up a meal. There is an upstairs and downstairs. But you need a key to get into the second room. 

So upstairs in my unit is Me, Chris, Meg, and Susan. The downstairs unit is Shauna, Marlene, Lynn, and Cara. 

I go downstairs and make sure that all of I have all the things my room wanted me to get. Chips, Drinks, Buns, Cheese, Mayo, Juice and Candy. 

I put those bags by the door and since we didn't have to go to school since the field trip was today. I go pack my things and make sure I have everything and then I go take a shower and start to get ready since it is around Five. 

After I shower I get dressed. I lotion down and put on a black lace bra set and then I blow dry my hair leaving it down and then I put on high waisted skinny jeans with rips on them, my favorite basketball team jersey the chicago bulls. 

I put on my real gold rings on. One on my index two on my middle one a regular and another a half ring and a regular one on my ring finger and then one on my thumb on my left hand, one on my pinky and one on my middle finger. 

I put on my gold watch, gold hoops, and gold and diamond braclet. 

I put on my black and red air jordans and then I go do my make up. I put on mascara, eyeliner, and red lipstick. I put on my Chicago bulls pom pom beanie and then my leather jacket. 

I take a couple of selfies and then post them on ig.

+++

"Oh my goodness" Christina walks up the steps of the place with me behind her. 

We decide to share the king bed while Megan and Susan take the single twin beds in the other room. We set our bags in the room and unpack and then take a walk aroun the room. So once you come up the steps and turn the corner you can go in the back behind you to go to the bedroom with the single beds or go straight and there is the master bed room. Then there is the living room with a balcony and a table right beside the kitchen that is simple and then a fireplace and a televison above it and also a little ledge that you can sit on. 

It is really nice. The downstairs is like the upstairs and the downstairs. The whole place is awesome it is like a whole bunch of houses connected and you have to have a card that you swipe to open the door and then you are in a small hallway in front of you is another door that you need a key for and on your right is the other room that you need a key for to open and the one on the right you open it and have to go up the steps.

Mar and the rest of the girls including Cara comes up stairs. 

"Okay first on the list is going to be eating" Christina squeals.  We laugh and go change.  I change into cotton shorts that are red with the numbers big 23 that is black and white and are really short. I also put on a white tank top. I put back on my jordans and I leave on my rings but I take off my beanie and braclet and watches.

We eat dinner which consists of hamburgers and fries. Our unit eats what we packed and made and the downstairs people go back to their room to eat. 

Once they are finished they come back upstairs except Cara who stayed downstairs talking to her new 'boyfriend'. Christina does my hair and when she is done my hair smells like a bottle of spray. 

So I play it off and I say that I like it. 

They go downstairs to hang out with the other girls and I stay up here to wash my hair.