Jealous Much?

*Tris Pov*

"Heeeeyyyy babe" I walk up to the crossing my arms. Tobias looks to me and his eyes widen at me clothes.

I expect him to play along with it or be quiet but he does the total opposite.

"Oh thank goodness you came to save me" He kisses me and we purposely make out and I hear Cara let out an annoyed sigh when the boys on the field start whistling. She turns and walks away.

Tobias pulls away and pulls me into a bone crushing hug.

"I love you Tris" He whispers in my ear. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"I love you too Tobias"

+++

"Mom! Dad! I'm home!" I yell as I walk into the house carrying a bag of leftovers from TGI-Fridays.

"Hola" Megs head peaks out of the kitchen and she grabs my leftovers and I chase her into the rest of the kitchen where I see everyone lounging around in there.

"Why do they call it TGI fridays when TGI is already thank goodness it's friday. Then it would be Thank goodness it's friday....friday" Meg says as she scoops some of my fries on a napkin.

'No. Meg. No" I shake my head.

"Yeah Stupid. It's called TGI which means its already Thank goodness it's there is no F in there so therefore they are correct and you failed at the knowledge" Caleb says taking some fries too.

"Oh......OHHHH hahaha" Megan laughs as she gives Jade a fry.

"Yup. Dig in" I mumble

"Hey. Question." Caleb says then he points to Meg and me "How am I related to these two. This one always gets in trouble and this one is utterly stupid" Caleb finishes.

"That is so disrespectful" Me and Meg laugh.

"Anyways" Mom rolls her eyes. "How was cheer practice?" She takes a bite of my burger and I roll my eyes. "Does this have alcohol in it?" She takes another bite.

"It's a Bourbon burger" I say

"Now young lady-" Dad starts but mom talks with a mouthful cutting off dad "Now you know Andrew you were drinking at 16 she is 17 about to be 18 next week" Mom winks at me then takes another bite.

"This is disgusting" Mom says

"THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL EATING IT!" We all yell

"I don't know" She puts her half eaten burger in the box.

"I don't want it now" I say joking.

"I'll eat it" Dad finishes it.

"Well. That was dinner" Mom says as they throw away my dessert box.

"Like I said earlier. Disrespectful" I say

"Mom it's only 5 in the afternoon" Caleb says

"So? You have money if you are still hungry" Mom says

Caleb just rolls his eyes

"So how was cheer practice?" Dad asks

"Fine. We will find out who made it tomorrow" I say

"We all know you didn't make it. You are so un-flexiable" I say but then I think Tobias made me flexible.

"Oh you don't know that and what kind of brother are you?" I chuckle.

"A good one" He leaves the room.

+++

"Wake up. I have been calling you for 5 minutes" Caleb jumps on me making my eyes shoot open and my heart races from the feeling of being jerked awake.