Halloween Party

*Tris Pov*

"Awe you look so adorable" I fix the bow on Jade's head. 

Today is Halloween and it is a Thursday and that means we have school tomorrow. Hope anyone is not sick. I am going to Uriah's house for the party and I am not getting dressed here. My parents would kill me if they saw the outfit that Christina picked out for me. 

Jade is going Trick or Treating with my parents, Caleb is going to Susan's and Megan is going to Mississippi with her boyfriend to a party. Jade is dressed up as Dorthy and she looks so freaking adorable. I smile down at her and grab my garment bag. 

I hear Christina's horn to her Cadillac. 

"MOM! DAD! I'm going now have fun!" I shout

"ALRIGHT SWEETIE....Be safe....please don't get in any trouble!" Mom yells from the bathroom and then comes into view. She and Dad is dressed up as a lab scientist and lab partner. 

"Are you sure you don't want to get dressed here and we take you.....or you go trick or treating with us." Dad says

"No pops! I'm fine! now I have to go" I kiss all three of their cheeks. High five Meg and Slap Caleb in the face. 

"Finally" I sigh getting into Christina's car that smells new and she takes off. 

+++

"Are you guys going to that resort for the seniors in November?" Shauna asks turning around so her sister can zip up her skin tight, sleeveless, sweetheart neckline,leather dress. She is going to be a naughty cat.

"Yeah the Powhatan resort right? 250$?" Marlene asks slipping into her nurse costume. 

"Yup...I'm going" I say as Christina does my make up. Dark red lipstick, Black Mascara, Black eyeliner, and nude blush and a sparkly smokey eye.

She pulls my hair into a bun and take piece by piece and straighten it when she is finished it is flowy going down my shoulders. I start to get dressed. 

"Yeah it's going to be fun" We all agree and then we hear a whole of talking and then the music starts signaling that the party is starting. 

"Put these on and then put on your costume" Christina says handing me some undergarments as she slides on her army theme outfit. 

I nod and go into the bathroom. It is all black and lacy and push up. It makes my boobs look bigger than normal. 

I go out and the girls cheer and I spin around and laugh. 

I grab my costume and put on the skin tight leather full body suit. I am dressing as Black Widow and Tobias is dressed as Hawk-eye. 

I put on the matching leather gloves with my fingers open, and put the gun holders on my legs and put the paint ball guns side. It looks just like a real hand gun just paint balls inside. I put on the other accessories and my leather boots.

*Tobias Pov*

I am standing around in my Hawk- eye costume talking to Zeke about the girls and their needs and all that stuff. 

We see Marlene run down the steps in her nurse costume to match Uriah's doctor outfit and Uriah almost faints and she rolls her eyes. 

"The others should be down in a few Christina is harrasing Tris in her costume" Mar says holding Uriah's hand and we nod. Soon all of the girls are downstairs and look amazing. 

"Come on Tris push those boobs up.....Un-zip this" Christina says coming down the steps backwards trying to adjust Tris' costume. 

"Chris...leave me alone stop harrasing me" Tris whines and we laugh but when Tris gets into view I almost drop my bottle of beer. 

SHE LOOKS SO HOT. 

"Close your mouth you might catch flies" She smirks closing my mouth. I almost drooled on her hand. 

She smiles grabs my hand and drags me on the dance floor through the crowded, grinding people. 

We dance to Dance Dance by Fall Out Boy. 

"You look amazing" I say into her ear as we dance on the dance floor. 

"You look more amazing with those banging arms" She smiles squeezing my muscles since I have on a tank top. 

I smile and chuckle. 

"Banging Arms?"

She nods and smiles capturing my lips with hers. 

"Excuse me" Cara 'Accidently' bumps into us in her slutty teacher outfit. 

"Oh Four....Sorry I didn't see you there..... you look amazing" She touches my arms and I push her arms down. 

"Oh my goodness Cara can we have a peaceful day without your forever thotfulness" Me and Tris say in unison and just to make her angry me and Tris start making out in front of her. 

When she is gone.. We pull away laughing. 

"I love you so much" I say to Tris 

"I love you too" She smiles pecking my lips. 

+++

"Babe....Four are you there?" I slur chuckling stumbling on my own feet as we grind on the dance floor.

"Yep....been here the whole time" He slurs hands on my hips. 

I laugh out loud and dance as if my life depended on it. 

After a while the party dies down and everyone is going home and we are just.....hanging around on the couch watching Kevin Hart dying of laughter and Cara somehow manages to make her way to stay back. 

We are all on the couch when Cara tries to flirt with Tobias so I take this advantage and make out with him....

Take that Cara. 

 All of this is fuzzy and I hope all that I dont have a hangover tomorrow.