Sister Time Pt.2

*Tris Pov*

"What are they doing here?"I say glaring at all of them.

"Spending the night" Uriah says

"What! Why" I shout

"Because we are friends with your brother and we want to annoy the hell out of you" Will adds.

I roll my eyes.

Then Zeke, and Uriah burst out singing.

"Why you gotta be so rude D-"

I cut them off holding my hand up silencing them.

"Where are you going"Caleb says as I grab my cross body bag.

"Out" I say as Meg walk down the steps.

"Where are you guys going" Caleb asks her

"Out"She replies

+++

Once we finally finish getting our stuff which consists of; Hot Cheetos, Hot Fries, Candy, and Soda.

As I fish for my keys in my purse Meg starts talking.

"Tris so you and Jarred aye" She says nudging me making me drop my keys.

I pick them up.

When I finally get the door open.

"I don't even like him. Bish please" I say

"DONT LIKE WHO!!??"Al and Four yells.

"It's none of your business" I say

We go upstairs and change into something comfy. Me being shorts and a flannel long sleeve shirt that I only button up some.

I put on some socks and go downstairs.

I go into the kitchen ignoring the stares.

I mix a bowl of hot Cheetos and fries together then I put all the candy in the bowl.

I take the two bowls up stairs and Meg takes the soda upstairs.

I go back downstairs and look under the TV set ignoring the boys shouting at the television because Four won against Zeke in mortal Kombat.

He obviously got a fatality.

I grab She's The Man, Mean Girls, Pretty Woman, Kill Bill 1-2.

"I'll be upstairs guys" I say

As soon as I reach the top step I hear Caleb yell.

"STOP STARING AT HER BUTT ITS MAKING ME SICK. AND I DONT CARE IF MY SISTER IS HOT"

I chuckle and roll my eyes.

+++

I wake having the urge to pee. I guess drinking 3 bottles of soda was wrong.

After peeing I just go ahead and shower.

After showering I wrap my towel around my body tightly.

I brush my teeth then I start brushing through my hair when my door swings Open. There stands Tobias.

(SOOOO BADLY I WANT TO LEAVE YOU IN A CLIFFY. BUT I THINK YOU SUFFERED ENOUGH)

"Tris do you have any soap" He says completely ignoring me that I'm in a towel.

"Was there not any on the holder" I say like it's the most obvious thing ever. Which it is.

"Yeah. But I just wanted an excuse to talk to you" he says as he walks in and shuts the door which he leans on.