Cupcakes.

*Tris Pov*
We are sadly back home in Chicago with the RV's returned, clothes clean and
packed.

The time spent with Selena was amazing and I even helped write some of the songs in Spanish. It has been an amazing spring break. But now it is time to go back to school.

I get out of bed fully rested surprisingly. I shut and lock my door blasting some music. Too Lovely by Lola wolf. I freaking adore Lola wolf. Like if I met them now

I would probably pass out.

I get in the shower singing. Hahaha Singing in the Shower I make sure I'm all clean and smell like vanilla and I step out and now Wanna Have Fun by Lola Wolf is on. I shaved last night so I don't have to do that. I slide on a pair of Calvin Klein bra set. I walk to my closet and look through everything. I really want to look good today, hot maybe.

I decide on a pair of black high waist jeans, and a simple red crop top. Even though it is spring it still is windy and the wind is kind of cold. They don't call Chicago the windy city for nothing. I slip that on and then I put on red earring plugs. I fill in the rest of my holes in my ear with gold studs.

I put on a gold and black stud chocker and I put on some eyeliner, mascara, and red lipstick with a little bit of nude blush.

I put on Jordan infrared 6's. I part my hair in the middle and put it in loose beach waves. I put on my case that says My Neck. My Back. My Netflix and My Snacks. I spray some perfume and cut off my music. I slip on my plaid red and black jacket and look in the mirror. I look H.O.T

I grab my book bag and phone. I go downstairs and eat a quick breakfast with my loving family. I won't be home on time today since I have cheerleading practice and Meg is meeting us up at the school because she wants to bring Jade out.

Why? I don't know.

I get in my new car- 2015 Cadillac and it is Silver. I love my baby. I drive to school listening to the radio. IDWFU by Big Sean

I finally get to school. I only have five minutes so I use my moving powers to carry my bag and shut and lock the door. I get into school and race upstairs almost hitting some of the people that is also rushing. I go to my locker and use my moving powers to open it and grab my things while stuffing my phone in my back pocket and shutting my locker. I grab my things and sneak into class. I hurry and drop to the floor. Crouching my way to my seat.

Mr. Dickerson is doing role right now. I hurry and sit in my seat and when

Christina turns and sees me she jumps and almost shocks me.

"Tris?"

"Here Mr. Dick!" I shout and people start to snicker.
+++
I am sitting in Lunch right now eating and cutting up with the gang.

My feet is sitting in Tobias' lap and my head is down laughing at a joke Uriah just said.

"Tris bust a rhyme!" Zeke starts banging on the table and I can hardly start because I am laughing too much.

I clear my throat. I am going to do that rap that the boy Lazy Legs Did.

"Still I'm taking trips to that Maine. All the way back down my memory lane; my home town that's Plano, Texas I'm reckless. Come up in the building and I might could jack your necklace. Going off the frame going so insane. Sipping on this purple drink-

I can't even finish because I am laughing because Zeke kept on getting hype.

"I can't right now" I start laughing again.

We get up and throw our trash away and Tobias wraps his arms around me and I wrap mine's around his waist. We stop by our lockers and get our stuff for Mr. Inghram class. Once we are finished Tobias leans down and kisses my lips. He wraps his arms around my waist practically on my butt. We rock side to side and hug each other.