Bradley didn't know what to say.

He hadn't had a chance to ask Jasmine about it. She hadn't come back to the hospital since the day she left with the girls.

But he believed it now.

She had told him she had taken care of Mikolaj, and that she had. Apparently from what Cora said, they had been scared by a few men she had brought with her to the house. Cora's housekeeper had seen the whole thing and almost called the police.

But Jasmine had told her not to. She had told her housekeeper that Mikolaj would be very upset if she did that.

Jasmine was a Flores.

Bradley chuckled. Why had she kept that from him? She had never mentioned her family, or where she came from. All he knew was that she would go to New York from time to time...

"She tried to," Evil Brad said from behind him. Bradley refused to turn.

Bradley continued to do as he was, taking a seat on his desk. He wasn't going to give in this time. He wasn't going to respond to it.

"She asked you to meet her parents over the break, but you refused. No, no that's not what happened. You didn't bother showing up at all." Evil Brad said. Bradley could hear the small sound of his footsteps approaching him. "Remember that?"

Bradley reached for his pen. His paper was sitting in front of him, but he couldn't focus.

The phone was also by his desk.

He grabbed it and dialed her number.

It had been disconnected.

"She's not there anymore,"

Evil Brad had to be lying. Maybe she forgot to pay her phone bill. That had to be it.

"Believe whatever you want Bradley, I'm just here to tell you everything you don't want to hear."

The room got eerily quiet. He knew Evil Brad was gone.

Why was he going to call her? It was barely four in the morning. He stared back at his paper and began to make marks.

He had no idea why he was out. The sun was still away, the moon shining bright through the trees. The air was so cold. He shivered under his hoodie. Why hadn't he brought is jacket? At least he had his hat. He tightened it around his ears, making sure they were at least warm.

His hands ached, and the cold didn't help either.

He knew his parent's security was following him. But that was fine. As long as they didn't meddle in his affairs he didn't care.

He had called Roxanne right after he tried calling Jazmyne but she didn't pick up. He had to know.

He had to know where she was.

He didn't want to drive either. He wanted to walk, to clear his thoughts. He had so many things running back and forth in his head, like a trailer for a movie. And her face kept popping in and out of memories.

His chest ached, and he didn't know why. Was it his injuries? Or was it something else? He didn't understand why he felt so anxious. Why he had to know where she was.