Bradley's Birthday Part 3

Author's note: 

Hi everyone! I'm waiting for more questions before I upload the "Ask the Gang Questions" on here! I have received some great ones through messages and comments and I'm excited to post them. So if you haven't asked your question ask away! 

-Silvia 

 Jasmine felt the color drain from her face. She looked at Roxanne, wanting answers.

"What's going on?" she asked, focusing her attention behind her. Bradley was there, wearing a white collard shirt, and dark dress pants. He had his Rolex on, and she noticed that he was smoking. She couldn't take her eyes off him.

"I'm sorry, I ran into him," Roxanne whispered to her. "But I think you should hear him out."

"Can we speak?" she heard Bradley say. She stood there, frozen. This was not part of her plan. She wanted to enjoy tonight, not be here with him.

"I don't want to." she said softly. She was so cold all of a sudden.

"Jasmine please, just a few moments of you time." Bradley said again.

"Go," Roxanne said, giving her a slight push. "I'll be inside."

Jasmine stopped her. "I don't want to."

"It's going to be okay," Roxanne said, giving her a small smile.

Jasmine felt nauseous. She didn't want to talk to Bradley.

Roxanne gave her a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek. She turned her attention to the gravel near her foot. She didn't want to look at him. It was going to make it harder to remain cool.

"What?" she asked bitterly.

"I'm sorry about today." he said

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT TODAY." she yelled. She bit her lip. Was he really going to start like that?

"Jasmine, I am truly sorry. You shouldn't have seen that."

"No shit," she said, wanting this conversation to end. She looked up at him. She had never wanted him so much as she did right now.

"But why? Why did it bother you so much?" he asked her, taking a step towards her. She shivered.

"I'm cold, and I want to go back inside." she said, turning to leave. She was not going to say anything to him. There was nothing to say.

She felt him grasp her wrist. She turned and slapped him, feeling her anger resurfacing.

He looked down at her. He hadn't let go. His cheek was turning red from where her hand had landed.

"Fuck off!" she cursed, slapping him again. He threw the cigarette he was smoking down and grabbed both her wrists. She was forced to look up at him, feeling out of breath. She had put as much energy as she could behind those slaps. She wanted him to hurt.

"Follow me," he said, forcing her to trail behind him.

What was she doing? She wanted to walk away from him, but it was so hard.

She walked through rows of cars until she spotted his dark SUV. He unlocked it and beckoned her inside.

"Why?" she asked him. "I'm not getting in there."

"C'mon." he said. "We need to really talk."

"I'm leaving," she said, closing the door. He stood in front of her, towering over her. His eyes were so dark.