Sing-A-Longs

Bradley couldn't believe that Max had showed up at his party. A party for the Gammas. How he wanted to brag and rub it in his face, but Roxanne's reaction was more than enough for the Goof kid.

Did he feel pity? Of course he did. Part of him was ashamed of what he had done to Max at the beginning of the year. He wasn't himself, and he didn't know if he could ever forgive himself for going to such a dark place.

But he knew he wasn't rid of evil Bradley just yet. The fact that he wanted to go embarrass Max made his hand shake from anticipation. He knew he was resisting. He looked down at his cup of champagne and decided it was best to not drink anymore for the night. He didn't want to deal with evil Bradley tonight. Tonight was about his victory. The right way.

"You think it's that easy to get rid of me?"

Bradley froze, his heart pounding. Even with the music blaring the guy's words were so clear, as if he'd been standing right next to him. He turned around to face the DJ who was mixing his tunes, unaware of the Evil Brad standing next to him.

"You're not real." Bradley found himself saying. He couldn't believe his luck. Evil Bradley wasn't in a reflection anymore, but standing in the flesh, behind the DJ.

"Oh, but I am Brad. And your victory made me that much more stronger." Evil Brad said, tapping the DJ on the shoulder. The DJ looked up, surprised to see Bradley staring at him. Had he felt that?

Bradley felt the sweat beginning to form at the back of his neck. He rubbed it forcefully, wanting the image to go away.

"So go on. Go pour that drink on Max's face. It's the least he deserves. Congrats on our victory Bradley. This wouldn't have happened if Max had been in the round, but thanks to you he wasn't." Evil Bradley laughed. Bradley shook his head, wanting to remain calm. He wasn't going to let this get to him. Not tonight.

He walked over to the Goof kid, startling everyone around him when he outstretched his hand. Max looked shocked and hesitated, but took it. He heard Evil Bradley curse. He looked over his shoulder. He was gone.

"Thanks dude," Goof said, clearly uncomfortable. Bradley could only manage to nod, and set his cup down on the counter next to them. Before any type of conversation could resume he walked away, needing to get air.

He found Roxanne outside, standing by the fence. She was eating one of the sandwich platters he had ordered from the deli. When she saw him she smiled.

"Is everything okay?" he asked, grabbing a sandwich for himself. He bit into it. Tomato mozzarella.

She sighed and shook her head.

"It's Max right?" he said, not knowing if she wanted to talk about it or not.

"It's that obvious huh?" she said.

"Well, yeah."

They both stood in silence for a while, watching as the people in the party enjoy themselves. He hadn't seen a scene like this since he was the king of X games. It was nice to have people on his side again. From what Stacey had said, she had to kick out a bunch of people who hadn't been officially invited.

"He had said some mean things to me back at the games today- because I had been cheering for you instead." Roxanne randomly said. Bradley wasn't surprised.