January Q&A

Hello everyone! Welcome to our first Q&A! I'm really excited for it. I never thought this would be a thing, but I'm glad it was brought to my attention. It was so much fun to read all the questions I got so far. For privacy purposes, I won't say who asked what, I've been asked privately to keep the questions anonymous. If you have your own questions and I didn't get to it, send me a message and if I get more I can do another Q&A. Okay, let's start!

Story Writer Question: what inspired you to make Bradley turn good? (I personally like the change. I always liked his character)

I was just as surprised that he ended up changing his character. I didn't know where I was going with Bradley, mainly because when I first started writing this I saw him as my villain, just like in the movies. As I started to learn more about him, and getting in his head, I learned that he had always been very competitive, it was just who he was. I thought about it, and wondered where would Bradley be three years after the movie? With Max's popularity it only made sense that Bradley would become infamous, and try to do anything to regain his crown as the X-games king. Along the way I knew he would lose friends and people close to him, because he was so focused on that one thing. Then when I introduced Roxanne in the story I saw another side of Bradley forming, and I liked that one better. I liked the Brad that was trying to do better, become better so that he could feel good for his own sake. Clearly being bad was getting him nowhere. As of now, I don't know where Brad is going, but I hope it's somewhere good.

2. Bradley, how does it feel trying to become friends with Max? Do you think it will work out between you two?

Bradley: I wouldn't say I'm trying to be friends with Max. Are we even friends? More like acquaintances. He knows my friends, and vice versa. I don't think we're quite there. I honestly don't believe it can work out for us, even if I wanted it to. I've done too many things... that if Max where to find out, I don't know what he would do. It's best we keep our distance.

3. Roxanne will you ever get back with Max and marry him? Max and Roxanne you guys should talk to each other and make up whether or not you're going to get back together or not.

Roxanne: Woah, marry him? We aren't even dating! I couldn't see that happening. Besides, he's dating Mona, isn't he? Or whatever he wants to call that. Max just doesn't seem to know what he wants. I don't know who this Max is either. Parts of him are familiar to me, but we haven't really hung out, just the two of us. It's petty to still be upset about something that happened so long ago, but once trust is broken, it's so hard to get it back. It's hard to look at him and not think about how he kissed that girl on Prom night.

Max: She doesn't want anything to do with me. I'm not trying to impose anything or force her to talk to me. She's not interested in me that way. I think she likes Tony right? So I'm just going to try to make things work with Mona, and see where that goes.

4. Tony, dude what are your intentions with Roxanne? Obviously you're attracted to her, but she's been in a love triangle with you and Max forever. Aren't you tired of the push and pull with her? Love the girl, but I'm sure it can be exhausting, right?

Tony: Yes, I'm exhausted. I don't know, there's something about Roxanne. I'm not going to lie, I was devastated when I found out she had dated Max before. Mocha told me they had a long history together, and it scares me. I know she still has feelings for him. I can feel her shift whenever he's around. Don't get me wrong, she's told me we can't be together, but I just can't seem to leave her alone. I call her, hang out with her and it's ME, not her. I'm doing this to myself. I don't have any intentions, but I do secretly wish she could be mine again.

5. Max, are you and Bradley friends or nah? Do you care for him at all or is he an acquaintance? I know he's not like Bobby or PJ, but it seems like you guy aren't rivals anymore.

Max: Yeah, I wouldn't say we're friends. I care for the dude, he's grown on me, but yeah, more like acquaintance. Hopefully after the X-Games are over we can put all this behind us. For now I still consider him my rival, in a sportsman's type of way. Team 99 the whole way! But no, in all seriousness I think we can develop a friendship. We've been through so much together in such a short period of time. I gotten to know him a lot better in the last few months than I did in the past four years.

6. Lastly, Mocha, maybe I missed it, but what is your background when it comes to seeing demons like Evil Brad? Are you connected with your higher self in the spiritual sense of the phrase?

Mocha: You didn't miss anything! I haven't discussed my spiritual background to anyone except PJ. I'm still learning about myself and what abilities I can and can't see. I can definitely see Evil Brad, and from the looks of it, it's all the bad and hatred Bradley carries around for himself in a manifested form. Bradley's heavily depressed. That shadow he carries around him will consume him if it hasn't already. If he doesn't reach out himself to get help, there's not much we can do. I've dealt with my own demons, I'm no stranger to them.

7. My first question is for all the gang: Do you think that you've seen the last of the State Crossing Ghouls ( sorry idk their name)

Max: Of course not. Their leader got away. They came to my house, they attacked Brad. There's no way we've seen the last of them.

Roxanne: I agree with Max. Unless they've captured their leader, the cult can grown and continue to target people.

Jasmine: Hell no. You really think these fools will give up on us that easily? We got half their crew locked up. They're not stupid. And we're not stupid. We'll see them again.

PJ: I hope we don't. I don't want to go through that again.

Bobby: We had to move from our frat. That is evidence enough.

Bradley: Bob, that's your name right? Are you stupid? I got attacked at the hospital. THAT'S evidence enough.

Bobby: It's Bobby. And oh, yeah, you're right.

Mocha: No, we'll see them again. I can feel it.

Tony: I really want to say I hope not, but it doesn't sound right. They're out there, and they're coming for us. Why else would these murders be happening?

8. This is for Mona, why are you still obsessed with Max? Wasn't he your crush from middle school? You're in college now!

Mona: Just because he was my crush in middle school doesn't mean he can't be my crush in college! Isn't Roxanne still obsessed with him too? Why am I the only one getting attacked? Anyways, I just knew there was something special about Max. I've dated, and everyone seems boring next to him. I finally have my chance with him and I don't want anyone coming between us.

9. Bradley, do you want to be with Cora or Jasmine? Cora's been there for you, but I can see why Jasmine is appealing too. This is complicated. I hope you can figure it out.

Bradley: I want to make it work with Cora...

Evil Brad: No he doesn't.

10. Jasmine why did you leave Bradley if you still loved him? Now it's too late.

Jasmine: I had to. I wasn't being appreciated. I have always loved Bradley. I also loved Max. But Bradley was my main. I don't know how else to describe it. But I'll move on, don't worry about me. I don't need anyone.

11. Max do you want to be with Roxanne? Why did you hop onto another relationship after breaking up with Jasmine?

Max: I don't know. I want to talk things out with her. I want to see where we can be together. I'm in love with the idea of her, of what she was... what we were. And I guess after breaking things off with Jasmine, I didn't want to be alone. I didn't want to think about Roxanne. Then she went off and dated Tony, ugh, I make stupid choices sometimes. But Mona likes me, and maybe I can make this one work, right?

Thank you all for sending me your questions! Some of the ones I got I couldn't respond to them because the answer will be revealed in upcoming chapters. This was fun! If you have more questions send them my way! I'll be doing these from time to time. Maybe once a month? What do you guys think? Let me know!

-By the way, I added a page of the comic I made a LONG time ago, which I stopped because it was for fun and didn't have time to continue. I have like maybe 4 more pages? All colored. In each Q&A I'll drop one of the pages. Just a little treat :) 

Silvia <3