Girl Fight- Round 2

Max found it hard to concentrate during Cell Bio. Roxanne had walked past him, not uttering one word. He didn't like this. He wanted to talk to her so bad, but he kept his mind focused on the wall, thinking about.. well, nothing.
As soon as they were dismissed, he got up and made his way out of the classroom. The last thing he needed was to give her another chance to ignore him.
He was surprised to find Mona, her face scrunched up in a frown, standing on the opposite wall. When she saw him she smiled, walking over to him.
"Hey," he said. "Why are you here?"
"I need to talk to you," she whispered. "It's about your ex."
Max rolled his eyes. "What is it? I really don't want to talk about her."
"She's harassing me." Mona said, her eyes moving towards the door.
Roxanne walked out and stopped, looking at her for a brief second before continuing on with Bradley.
"Jasmine? What is she doing?" Max asked, not finding it hard to believe. Jasmine was crazy. "I think she's jealous of our- um, friendship." Mona said quickly, her face flushed. "I just wanted to let you know, before she comes up and starts spreading rumors about me."
"Don't worry about her, I don't talk to her anymore." Max said, a little annoyed. Jasmine never seemed to leave the picture.
Mona sighed. "Phew, I thought I would have to worry about her."
"There's no need. We're just friends right? She'll understand." Max said, not finding the right words at the moment. He just wanted to get home and take a long nap. Staring at the wall for two hours was tiring.
"Where are you heading?" She asked him. "Want to go to the library with me?"
"Sorry, but no. I'm going to go home." Max said, yawning. "I'm really tired."
"Oh! Do you walk? I can walk with you."
"No- I ride home with Bobby."
"That's a bummer. Could he give me a lift too then?" She insisted. "It looks like it's going to rain and I forgot my umbrella."
"Yo, Mona, didn't I tell you to stay away from Max?"
He turned around to see Jasmine walking up the hallway. Max hadn't seen her in a while, and for a moment he was caught off guard as as Mona hid behind him.
"What do you want?" he asked her.
"Max, sweetie you have no idea what devil you have there." Jasmine said, pointing her finger at Mona. "Walk away from her and you'll thank me later."
"I told you," Mona said, her voice shaking. "I don't know what I did to her."
Jasmine glared at her.
"Could you leave us alone? We are not getting back together, please stop interfering with my life." Max said, not knowing what Jasmine was trying to play at.
"You have the wrong idea. I don't want you. Nor do I want to get back together. What I want is her." Jasmine said, crossing her arms.
"I'm going to call the cops if you keep harassing me!" Mona yelled from behind Max. He felt Jasmine hurl herself at him, throwing him off balance. His crutch fell to the floor with a loud bang, the rest of the students looking over to see what the commotion was. The girls were interlocked in some sort of fight, Max in the middle. He tried to keep Jasmine from touching Mona, his face getting scratched up in the process. He saw Bradley swoop Jasmine up, her high heels hitting him on the side of his bad arm.
"Brad let me GO!" Jasmine yelled. Her face was the same shade as her hair.
"Mona are you all right?" Max asked, turning to see her in tears. He took her in his arms.
"What's going on out here?" Professor Kreutzer demanded, opening the door to her classroom.
"Nothing," Bradley said, trying to keep Jasmine still.
Max saw Roxanne step out from behind Bradley and put a comforting hand on Jasmine. Jasmine shook her head and sighed, glaring at him.
"It's not my story to tell, Max Goof." Jasmine said loudly.
Max finally made eye contact with Roxanne. She bit her lip, holding back the tears that Max knew would come later. She shook her head and followed Jasmine and Bradley out.