Chapter 17

I wake up, but it takes me a few seconds to adjust to the pain of opening my eyes. My body now ached, I look around myself to see Zayn’s arms wrapped around me on my bed. I carefully and quietly try to remove me from his tight death grasp but they don’t budge.

“I’m not letting go” I look up to see Zayn’s soft brown eyes filled with worry and pain.
“Zayn…Why did he hurt me?” I notice my voice cracking as I started to speak. He shut his eyes for a second, like what I said had caused him pain. He looked back at me and kissed my forehead.
“I don’t know baby girl, but I promise that I will be here no matter what. I won’t let anyone hurt you.” He started to brush the hair of my face and behind my ear he placed a strand. I rested my head on his chest as he caressed my cheek. For some reason I trusted him. I was an idiot. 

I look down at my arms and skin. My color was sickly ghost white.

I gasped loudly with shock and it made Zayn jump a little and he let me go. I ran to my full body mirror.
My eyes were blood stained red. The whole areas around my eyes were blue and black.
My skin was soo un-healthy, I was pastel pale white. 
The colors in my eyes were a dull brown. The sight of my eyes shocked me but somehow it looked familiar. 

My hair, it was lifeless and straight. What happened to my wavy hair? What is going on with me? 
I looked at Zayn who was just as shocked as I was.
“Look! Look what he’s done to me!” I screamed falling to the ground, I pulled my legs in my chest and laid in the fetus position.

I felt Zayn’s warm hands come behind me as he picked me up; I wrapped my aching arms around his neck and laid my head on his chest as he took me back to the bed. He held me tightly as if he wanted our bodies to become as one.

I tightly bring him closer to me and cried into his chest, he cooed me to relax and to calm down. Surprisingly it was working I could feel my eyes begin to feel heavy and once again, everything went black. I wished it could stay like this forever. Nothing but darkness, because this is how I felt inside and out. 
Pain and Heartbreak.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬'

sorry I couldnt update!!! :( 

was at a youth and government convention c: it was ok:/

uploading more really really soooooooon :D

-Lidia xx