Chapter 3

As I packed everything such as my swimsuits, my shorts, my maxi skirts, my sundresses, and everything else I needed.

Than “TADAA!” I was finally done. As I went to check on Eleanor, she was still deciding on which shoes she should bring I just giggled while I past her room.

I went to change into a plain white V-neck crop top, soft white short, and my white converses. I ran right back to my bathroom to conceal my eyes and apply mascara, than I left my hair is a messy pony tail. I mean why would I get so dressed up to go on a long flight uncomfy? Including that I stayed up all night studying, I really do need rest!

Once I was done getting ready I set my suit case and carry on by the door. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water sat on the counter and just thought to myself…….does Harry feel the same way I feel about him still?? Will he keep his promise that he would ask me the same question again? I don’t know. All I know is that I like him....alot and that I hope he does ask me again, but at the same time I still have trust issues after what happened with me and Bryan I tried to stay strong after what he did to me.

"OK! I'm finally done now let’s go before we miss our flight!" Eleanor said. "Ok, but where are the guys?”
"Oh they are going to meet us at the airport" as she struggled to move her massive suitcase to the door way. 
“Do you need any help Ele? It looks like you packed for a whole entire year you know where only staying for 2 weeks right?”
“Of course I know! It’s just that I bought a lot of clothes for this trip and I'm not planning to waste them!” she said
I sighed “well how much clothes did you buy? I'm guessing you bought the whole store?” I teased her.
She gave me a death glare as I laughed to my own joke. 
I giggled as she made noises when she was challenging herself to move her overstocked suitcase into the car.

~~~~~~~

enjoy c: -Lidiaxx