Chapter 30/epilogue

Start from the beginning

He kept getting closer and closer until all of a sudden, I noticed a frying pan being swung right into his face as he toppled onto his back.

'SWEEET!' Kate cheered as she did a little happy dance, knowing she just knocked out a criminal offender with just a frying pan.

'Nice hit Kate.' I stated examining the man on the ground. A large red/purple lump that was about the size of a golf ball (almost) was already forming on his forehead.

'Okay...let's go' I breathed, once again picking up Sky and heading carefully up the stairs.

------------------------

(Harry Pov)

The man lifted his arm back with a knife at the ready as I barged through the door launching the bat straight at his ribs. He stumbled backwards trying to regain his posture. The girls jumped up and headed back into the front room, apart from Megane who stayed by my side the whole time.

'You! Come here you little brats!' The evil man screamed charging at us again. Brats? Really? Megane ran around the back of him as I took another shot hitting his other side this time, knocking the knife out of his hand. At the same time, he gripped onto his balls in full on pain. Falling flat on his face, I saw Megane standing there swinging a candle stick round in triumph. That's my girl.

'Who's says girls can't kick butt?' She scoffed and I stepped over the groaning body placing a light kiss on her lips. The guys appeared in the room, admiring out work. Liam and Zayn didn't hesitate before dragging the man into the other room and tying him up for the time being.

We all snapped our heads towards the door where a sudden motion came from as we all re-gripped our weapons standing in a line. The suspense was killing us but then we saw Niall holding Sky and Kate and Lou limping back through and we all sighed in relief.

Rushing over to them, I checked Sky's pulse feeling how weak it was. Lou was having a full on break down as Rianna and Scar held onto him, watching us intently. I found my hands beginning to pump Sky's chest as I tried to waken her. Tears slid down all of our faces as nothing happened. I refused to stop. I refused to give up. Not now.

BAM!

The room all went silent, as we all stared at the other kidnapped standing in the door, with a giant lump on his face. I heard Kate mutter 'God dammit'. I'm guessing the frying pan didn't quiet work out the way she wanted it to. Still it did a good job. Either that or this guy really is an utter freak. I watched Louis push himself backwards across the floor away from him. What did he do to them? I've never seen Lou so scared before.

So this is Derek!

Blood stained his face but words can not describe the anger that was set in him right now. All of us caught our breaths as he charged towards us, first aiming for Louis but Megane flew in front of him as the blade sliced through her arm.

'Nooooooooo!' I shouted as she gripped her arm in agony. Derek went to attack again but Zayn tackled him to the ground, wrestling him for the knife. He managed to pin him down first before yelling to the rest of us. 'Get everyone out now!' I wanted to argue with him but I knew that I couldn't. Lifting up Sky, I headed outside followed by the others before heading back to help Zayn.

'Harryyy noooooo.'

'HARRY GET BACK HERE'

'HAZZZZZZ'' Ignoring the cries, I continued inside seeing Zayn clutching his leg whilst Derek stood back up smirking. Before I knew what I was doing, I picked up my previous bat and aimed for Derek Knocking him out for the second time with a blow to the head. I grabbed Zayn's hand pulling him to safety, just as we heard the sirens approach. Three ambulances, about ten police cars and Paul.

So many thoughts ran through my mind in that moment whilst Liam told the police where Derek was. Paramedics rushed to Sky attaching all sorts to her. Someone went to treat Zayn and about three people helped Louis. I headed straight to Megane whilst another doctor bandaged up her arm. The whole scene was a massive blur to me.

Five minutes later the police returned from the house with two men handcuffed as they were thrown into a van. I didn't remember much after that. All I know is that we are now sitting in cars heading towards the hospital with Megane's hand intertwined with mine.

--------------------------------

White walls. Hospitals really do make me feel sick. Everyone had fallen asleep, almost anyway, dreading the news to come. Lou was cuddled into Zayn as I held onto Megane. It has been 5 hours since we had escaped. We have been questioned. Comforted. Treated. Tackled by paparazzi, and now we sit waiting for something else. Sky. The second we arrive she was taken into surgery but they refused to tell us anything. Suddenly a doctor who looked like he was in his late 20's appeared and everyone sat up.

'How is she?' Louis Croaked.

'She's in ICU but she is stable...unfortunately I have some bad news...' The doctor started as our faces went pale.

'What....' Louis asked cautiously.

'Your sister lost a lot of blood and was bleeding internally...'

Everyone felt the tears regaining whilst Lou tried to swallow the lump in his throat, not wanting to believe the next words that came out of the doctors mouth.

'I'm sorry...Sky is in a coma.'

-------------------------------------

Tada ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry to leave you in suspense guys but i had to do it.

so BOOK 1 IS COMPLETE WHOOOOOAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

I can officially cross it off the bucket list.

Lucky for you my little ducklings i have already started 'set yourself free' and i will post the prologue soon,.

Please comment and tell me what you think. Ask questions i just want to know.

Anyways thank you for taking the time to read my random book. Please tell everyone you know about it.

from 1Dnarnianlou x