Chapter 20 - Its you -

(Jess POV)

Todays the day. I am going to tell Louis. Nothing is going to stop me, not my nerves not anything. Truthfully after seeing my family I am not as scared any more. Still scared. Just not as much. I have had my song book on my hand constantly for the past 24 hours writing a song for myself. I find it calming in a way.  

I headed into my new studio and started to set up the recording booth. I was going to record my new song and then go talk to Louis, that way I will feel relaxed. 

I press play on the backing track and put my headphones on listening to the tune before singing. I closed my eyes getting into the zone. (AN: this is an amazing song by Megan Nicole so go check it out)

She read me the note he left on her bed 

Snuck in her room right after she left 

And put petals on the ground 

Her head on his shoulder they walk down the hall 

I'm left to wonder will I ever fall in love 

And where is he now...

I finished the song smiling to myself as I heard clapping from outside the booth. I hadn't realised that Zayn, Megane and Kate had come In whilst I was singing. So they just heard all of that.

"Sky that was amazing!" Zayn exclaimed and the girls nodded in agreement.

"Thanks guys but I'm not that good"

"Are you kidding me your phenomenal, you should look at trying to get signed!" Kate announced

"Yeah Sky don't put yourself down" Megane added.

"Whatever and please guys it's Jess remember... For now anyways."

Just then the door opened. Oh no.

(Harry's POV)

Poor Lou he has been even more upset than usual. I keep trying to cheer him up but he just won't budge. I wish he would tell me the whole story maybe them I could help him....

Maybe I should ask Megane if she knows where Skylar is, I mean she is one of her best friends and I understand why she wouldn't tell Louis where she is but she might tell me and then maybe I can talk to Sky and get her to come home. For Louis sake. I wonder where Megane is?

I walk into our room to see Nialler. Pigging out in our fridge.

"Um Niall how did u get in here and why are you here?"

"I asked reception for a spare key and I needed food, had no money available and your fridge was full. So here I am" He stated.

"Okay then. Anyway have you seen Megane around?"

"Um yeah. She went with Kate to find Jess in the studio"

"Okay thanks"

I headed towards the studio, singing to myself as danced around the corridors until I came across Jess' studio. I was about to walk in when something made me stop and listen. I put my ear against the door eavesdropping on the conversation.

"Yeah Sky don't put your self down" I heard Megane say. Wait what! SKY!  

"Whatever and please guys it Jess remember...for now anyways"

Wait Jess is Sky! I barged open the door looking as angry as ever whilst they just stared at me in shock. All four of them knew. WAIT ZAYN KNEW! This just gets better. 

"YOUR SKYLAR!"

( Sky's POV)

"YOUR SKYLAR" 

Oh great, why now? Why just before I'm about to tell Louis, does Harry have to find out?

"Harry I can explain!"

"EXPLAIN WHAT THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SKYLAR THIS WHOLE TIME, JUST WATCHING LOUIS FALL TO PIECES AS YOU PRANCE AROUND PRETENDING HE NOT RELATED TO YOU....AND YOU LOT KNEW THE WHOLE TIME EVEN YOU ZAYN, LOUIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR FRIEND..ALMOST A BROTHER!!' He shouted as I just stood wanting to cry.

"LOOK HARRY YOU DON'T KNOW THE WHOLE STORY OKAY AT FIRST I DIDN'T WANT ANYONE TO KNOW BECAUSE OF WHAT LOUIS DID TO ME BUT I WAS SELFISH OKAY AND I KNOW THAT I SAW HOW MUCH HE WAS BREAKING AND KNEW I HAD TO TELL HIM. ON THE PLANE HE TOLD JESS, THE FIRST PERSON HE EVER TOLD, HIS SECRET WHY HE STOPPED TALKING TO ME AND I FELT SO ASHAMED YOU HAVE KNOW IDEA I WAS ABOUT TO TELL HIM THEN AND THERE BUT GOT INTERUPPTED. I HATE MYSELF FOR WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING TO HIM. I HATE IT. HE TOLD JESS BECAUSE HE FELT CLOSE TO HER WJEN HE WAS ACTUALLY TELLING ME SKY BUT NOT KNOWING IT AND FELT LIKE SUCH A BITCH. ZAYN FOUND OUT BY ACCIDENT BUT HE HELPED OUT AND I LOVE HIM FOR THAT HE IS AMAZING AND UNDERSTANDS WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH SO DON'T BLAME HIM. OBVIOUSLY MEGANE AMD KATE KNEW SO DO BLAME IT ON THEM EITHER. ITS ALL MY FAULT AND I KNOW IT. EVERY TIME I TRY TO TELL LOU THE TRUTH I GET CUT OFF OR TO SCARED. I WENT AND TOLD MY FAMILY THE TRUTH THE OTHER DAY AND IT HELPED. I AM TELLING LOU THE TRUTH TODAY BECAUSE I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE. HE WILL PROBABLY HATE ME, I HATE ME BUT ATLEAST HE WILL KNOW OKAY. AND I AM SORRY, SORRY FOR HURTING EVERYONE FOR HURTING LOU, MY BOOBEAR AND I WISH I COULD CHANGE WHAT HAPPENED BUT I CAN'T. SO DON'T YOU DARE STAND THERE AND JUDGE BECAUSE I KNOW I DID THE WRONG THING BUT I WILL TRY AN MAKE IT BETTER!"

I finished my speech with the tears streaming down my face whilst Harry just stood there looking dumb founded. His mouth open and his jaw hanging to the floor. Megane and Kate were silent whilst Zayn came over and pulled me into a tight hug whispering sweet comfort into my ear. I can't believe almost everyone knows now but Lou.

"I'm sorry Sky... I shouldn't have judged you bef...." Harry quietly spoke apologising.

"You have nothing to be sorry for" I sobbed in between hiccups which had now started. I pulled away from Zayn as we heard the door open again to reveal a tear stained boy. My tears started again as I realised he had heard the whole thing.

"Boo...I'm so sorry"

...................

Tada I will leave you in suspense and it could be about a week until my next upload And I am sorry but I have exams all week so need to be revising .

So Lou knows Harry knows told u there would be drama.

Anyways hope you enjoyed my little ducklings thanks for reading

Please vote and comment

Charlotte x