Larry - the dinner (engl) + Info!!

Beginne am Anfang

"Hi Misses Styles! Thank you for inviting me!", they said, smiling and presenting the flowers to my mother. She smiled widely and went for a hug. I was able to save the flowers first.
"Oh, it's so nice to meet you, Louis! You're such a good-looking m-... you look so handsome!" I bit my lip. Not a good start, but a good save at least. Louis didn't stop to smile. "Thank you so much! I hope you like the flowers."
"Oh, I love them!" She took them right out of my hands and went into the kitchen to search for a vase.

"I'm so sorry.", I said. But Louis looked a bit confused. "Why? I don't mind a hug. It's actually nice that she's so welcoming."
"No. I mean... how she made that compliment."
But Louis just stroked over my face gently. "Haz, she corrected herself. And I wouldn't have bothered if she didn't. Seriously, we've been over this a million times. I don't care as much as you think I do."
I sighed and placed a kiss on their lips. "Yes. I know. It's just... you used to get so upset."
"And I've grown. Now. Let's meet the rest of your family." I kissed them a second time, just because I suddenly was honestly happy about them wanting to meet my family.

Because it hit me. They weren't afraid of disapproval or of bad first impressions cause they knew that we'd be together for eternity. I knew it when I looked into their eyes. Why be afraid?, they said. I have nothing to lose, cause the only thing that I would be sad to lose is you. And I wasn't going anywhere.

"Gemma! Come on!", I suddenly heard my mum yelling and broke out of the kiss laughing about it. Louis kissed my cheek. "Lovely.", they commented.
"Oh, shut up."

"Is it Harry's boyfriend?" She basically slid down the stairs and we turned around. "Oh my God.", she uttered to herself, as if she had to be excited about anything. She also went straight for the hug, which luckily didn't surprise Louis anymore. "Hiiiii!" I never heard her greet a boyfriend of mine this high-pitched.
My mum wrapped her arm around my shoulders. "They are so nice!", she whispered to me.
"You didn't exchange more than three sentences.", I pointed out.
"Yes, but a mother can tell. This is the right one for you."

This whole cringy but wholesome situation stretched out to the dinner and didn't seem to end. Everyone seemed to be so happy to sit at this table and chat with Louis about their hobbies and music and studying and cats. And I couldn't keep my defenses up any longer. I let myself sink into the feeling that everything would be completely fine. And that even my Dad would approve of Louis.

-

Two hours later we were all laughing at some joke my Dad made that wasn't really that funny, but we all liked to laugh about it anyway. We were standing in the living room, emtying our glasses and ending conversations. Louis had tried to leave a few times by now, but I wouldn't let them. The evening was going too great and they were looking too beautiful. I wished for at least five more minutes every time they tried to get away.
Eventually, it was stime to wrap it up. Louis made their way to the door, my mum kissed them goodbye, my dad shook their hand, and as my family went back inside, chatting and laughing, we stood in front of each other. Smiling brightly.

"I think they love you almost as much as I do."
Louis smiled even bigger and nuzzled their head in that little spot connecting my neck and my shoulder.They were happy, and I laughed." You're amazing.", I whispered. Louis laughed. "You're cheesy." I chuckled and Louis backed up a bit. "Well, okay then. I should go."
My smile faded a little bit. "Yeah, probably... but uhm. Text me, okay?"
They smiled. "Of course." I leaned in for a kiss. "I love you."
"Love you too."
I watched them disappear in the dark, and closed the door, still smiling.

My mum was standing in the hallway, waiting for me to return. She opened her arms and I let my breath out, giving in and letting her hug me. "Thanks Mum."
"For what, Love?"
"For making this so... easy. Bringing Louis home. I really... I just love them, you know?"
Gemma swung by and caught herself by throwing an arm over my shoulder.
"Yeah, well, we got that. The way you look at them is basically giving me diabetes."
"Oh, shut up.", I murmured and fought myself free from their arms, as my mum and sister laughed.

But I couldn't hide it anymore.

I was genuinely happy with how this dinner went, and I couldn't wait to bring Louis home a million times more, for every upcoming Christmas and Easter. Cause home didn't quite feel like home anymore, if Louis wasn't there with me.

--

INFOMATION!

Hey people, ich habe gerade das erste Kapitel meiner BRAND NEUEN OS SAMMLUNG hochgeladen! Wer das noch nicht gesehen hat, kann gerne mal vorbei schauen!
Im Prinzip ist es ja einfach eine Weiterführung dieser Sammlung also... schätze ich, ich muss nicht viel Werbung machen.

Auf den ersten OS bin ich jedenfalls ziemlich stolz!

Um noch ein paar Worte zu diesem OS hier zu sagen: vor einigen Wochen wurde sich mal nach meine Outing ein nonbinary OS gewünscht. Ich hatte aber gehofft, das Ganze ein wenig anders aufziehen zu können, sodass mal zur Abwechslung nicht die gender identity im Fokus steht, sondern einfach nebenbei läuft, genau wie es sein sollte :)

Jedenfalls freue ich mich darauf, euch im neuen OS Buch wiederzusehen! Wie schon im vorigen Kapitel gesagt, könnten noch ein/zwei OS hier drin kommen, aber im Großen und Ganzen wars das dann hiermit :/

DANKE FÜR DIE VIELEN TREUEN LESER UND KOMMENTAR-SCHREIBER, DIE GANZEN READS UND EUREN UNGLAUBLICHEN SUPPORT!

Ihr seid mit Abstand die coolsten Leser auf Wattpad, wenn ich das mal so behaupten darf.

Auf dass wir uns wiedersehen!

AOF