Nouis ~ in the sight of death (engl.)

"Looooooouuuuuuiiiiiissss, you pronounce it LOOOOUUUUUIIIIIIIIss. Not Lewis. Louis. Like the french version." The man on the door looked at me and shook his head. "Just follow me, Lewis Tomlinson." He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of my little cabin. The floor followed the movement of the waves and my stomach felt so too.

If you want to talk about me, lets be honest, everyone talks about me, I'm Louis fucking Tomlinson, you have to know that I'm absolutely not a slut. Well, yes, I was payed. And yes, I was payed for sex. And yes, a couple of times.

Okay, you can call me slut. But male slut. Please.

I never wanted to become a male slut, it just somehow... happened. First I learned how to sew. Then, a farmer let me work for him. And after that, I started my career in making music for the richer families of our region. And they loved my music, yes, they did. So I went on playing for kings and queens and other rich people all over the country. My name has been known everywhere I came and I was payed good as well. So a singers dream came true.

Well, at the beginning.

After almost 5 years of touring, I arrived in Ireland for the first time and was invited to the castle of Horan, the king. The family Horan gave a big party and almost every rich person of the country was about to come, so I saw my chance in getting known in Ireland. I prepared well and learned some songs in the irish language. I didn't even know what I was singing of, but the women in the castle seemed to like it, as they always listened to my practices.

And then, I met him. Sir Niall James Horan, the prince of the house. I was shocked about his beauty. "Ehm... Sorry? Can I help you?" This were my first ever words I said to him. He looked confused in a way I never saw someone being confused. "What?", he stammered and I got out of the room a bit. "Well, you are the one knocking on my door, so you seem to need something. Otherwise you should decide if you want to come in or stay outside cause I have to practice, beauty." His face didn't change. He just swallowed and moved forwards a bit, wich I thought would be his decision of coming inside my room. So I stepped back and turned round. He followed me without saying a word.
As we were standing in my room, the door was closed, I looked at him a while. His eyes where the most blue crystals on earth I ever had seen, and every inch of his body looked like it was designed for being nothing but perfect. The silent beauty just stared at me. "Okay, why are you here?", I asked and turned around to my instruments. I didn't expect an answer. But second after I turned and showed him my back he grabbed my hips and whispered near my ear: "I want you."

It was just... Amazing. He looked so innocent as I turned round and he even looked innocent while I fucked the shit out of him. But when he said something it was hot and horny and unbelievably sexy.

He left my room in the morning and gave me 3 golden coins for "never in a hundred million years" telling someone that he had sex with me. I laughed at him and told him: "How should I tell someone when I don't even know your name, cutie." He swallowed. "I- I'm... Niall. Horan. Prince Niall James Horan." I stared at him while he turned round and walked away. Homosexual sex was strictly prohibited in almost every english-speaking country I went to. Even being openly homosexual was somehow dangerous.

But on the other hand, this guy had something I never saw in a guy before. He was such a mixture of cuteness, innocence and hot as fuck that it turned me crazy. I completely understood his decision in paying me for not telling anyone, but I knew I wouldn't resist him for long.

In the following weeks in which  I stayed in Ireland, the Prince and I had sex almost every day and night, and he continued paying me. Except for that one last time:

"I don't want you money, Niall!" He walked over. "Take it for God's sake!" "No! I thought you trusted me! I thought... I thought you... loved me." He stared at me. "Love? Louis, no one ever spoke of Love! This is... lust. Pure lust and sex and... money. This has nothing to do with Love!" He started to walk through the room. "Louis, two men can't just... love each other. This is... impossible." He sat down on my bed sadly. "In fact, they can. Sometimes you just have to say: fuck the rules. This is life, princess, Love is life. And I know you love me. Otherwise you wouldn't look at me like that. Or kiss me like that." I kissed him, but he turned away and smashed the money in my hand. "Goodbye, Louis." And he left my room without any other word.

So, yes. This is my story, this is everything. And today me and my broken heart should get the revenge for falling in love with a Prince. I'm not a very good swimmer.
"Lewis William Tomlinson, you are now officially sentenced to death. You have the right to say nothing. May the sharks be good to you.", the man in the other side of the ship said and laughed. Such an idiot. I'd love to let him know if the sharks had a good mood today. Another man pulled me onto the the end of the ship and was about to push me into the sea, as a voice shouted: "You where right! I'm sorry! I love you!" And as I fell into water, my heart skipped a beat. Niall Horan loved me. This was the best thought to die with.

He loves me.

He loves me.

He loves

He

I opened my eyes. "Hey, Louis. Everything alright? You had a high fever and they brought you to the hospital yesterday. How are you feeling, love?" Niall sat next to me, tears in his eyes and winked often to let them disappear. I let my eyes run through the room. Cables on and probably in my body, silent "beep" sounds and the smell of cleaning stuff. 21st century, Niall, my boyfriend, next to me... it was just a dream. A fever dream. I lifted my back and sat myself up to kiss Niall. "I love you, princess." He blushed and just smiled at me.

~~

Bald kommt ein neuer deutscher OS! Wünscht euch mal bitte noch Fortsetzungen oder irgendwelche spezifischen OS!

Oh, und falls ihr das noch nicht habt, schaut mal in meinem bxb Buch vorbei! Viel Spaß :)

Eure AOF

(Ja, das war kurz und direkt. Ich bin müde. School sucks.)