Niam~ Kidnapped (2) [engl.]

Two days later the boys still didn't know how to get off this dark, small room. Most likely because they didn't even know where the door was. Yet this was that it got a lot hotter in the room. The air felt like hot steam and they didn't get anything else except two 500 ml bottles water a day. Liam still thought, that the 'escape at night' could work, witch was the idea of Niall two days ago. But Louis and Harry pointed out right that they couldn't find a door.

"Niall?" The Irish boy opened his eyes as he heard Liams voice near his ear. "Niall? Are you awake?" He swallowed nervous and turned round to Liam. Now their faces where separated by only a few centimeters. "Yeah. What's the matter?" "I can't hear Louis or Harry. Do they still lay next to you?" A little disappointed Niall turned round again and groped the whole floor next to him. But it was empty. "Ehm, no, they're not.", Niall said and turned back to Liam. Liam sighted. "I hope they are fine. Hopefully they found a way out and ran to the police office." Niall shook his had against the floor. "Without telling us? I don't think so." Liam looked in the blue eyes. Suddenly he saw fear in them "What if the kidnappers got them out and hurt them?" Niall sat up. "What if they killed them? Are we the next? Liam, why did they left us, is this-" "Niall!", Liam stopped Niall at panicking. He also sat up and softly stroked the Irishmen's cheek. "Calm down, princess. You'll be fine. I promised, remember?" "Stop calling me princess.", Niall whispered and looked to the floor. Liam went quiet. He don't likes it. He thinks I'm weird and gay and... Oh god, does he know I'm gay? What if he knows that he's my crush? "Why should I?", Liam finally was able to ask. But even Niall could hear, how sad and disappointed Liam sounded. "Because I'm neither a girl nor I am a princess if I was a girl, Liam. You should stop acting like you love me, because I... just forget it." Niall stood up and started nervously walking trough the room. "But I like the idea of you being my princess.", Liam whispered. Niall stopped walking and stared into the dark. "I also like the idea of loving you.", Liam whispered even more quiet and stood up. Niall turned round and stared in the brown eyes. "I don't think so, Liam. I think you just don't want to hurt me because we're in this room and can't get out!" "You know better, Niall!" Niall shook his had. "No, I don't! Look at our situation, Liam! Harry and Louis somehow disappeared, after we finally were all together again! And the two of us are still locked in this room with no way out, while you act like loving me and I try to not love you like I definitely do!" Liam got the meaning of Niall's words faster than Niall himself. "Then why are you making this whole thing so complicated? All we have to do is accept we love each other and find a fucking way out of this hot steamy jail!", Liam shouted and went some steps forwards to Niall. "I don't want to wait anymore! Neither for a way out nor for you!", Liam whispered and finally stood near to Niall. In the deep blue of Niall's eyes he could see the perplexity and how it slowly cleared. Liam looked down on Niall's lips. Should he...? In this moment a door opened loud creaking and they separated from each other. The door were right next to Niall and they both wondered why they couldn't find it. "Where are the two other boys?", the big man who was standing in the door shouted. The lightened floor behind him showed that it must be afternoon. Niall and Liam looked at each other, finally they could see more than pale shadows or faded colors. "We don't know what you're talking about! Who even are you?", Liam asked and grabbed Niall's hand. "Where are the other ones? The curly and the tiny boy?", the man shouted. ""We don't know!", Niall responded loudly. "Where are the two other-" Liam punched him as hard as he could and then kicked him in his middle. The man fell off. "You're repeating yourself.", Liam said and rushed out the room, following suiting Niall. (I'm not sure about this sentence...) "Liam! Wait!", Niall shouted and tried to catch up with him. Suddenly they were standing in a room full of dark dressed men wich stopped their conversations as Liam and Niall went in. ""Don't move!", an older but dangerous looking guy said and pointed on the two singers with his knife. "Welcome in our house, gentlemen!", he then said and went a few steps towards them. Liam pushed Niall behind him. "I don't think we had the chance to know each other yet, had we? So, I'm the one your mommy told you to not play with. Alright? And you are the ones I will play with as long as I want to and then I will get the reward of your little cute butts, okay? Everything clear? Perfect. So let's play!", he grinned and rammed his knife into Liam's arm. Niall and Liam both screamed and the Irish boy suddenly felt the strength to push the man away. "Don't hurt him! Just bring us back to our room and we'll do everything! Ehm... I will do everything! Just leave him alone!" The man grinned while Liam groaned painfully and held his bloody arm. "Everything?", the man asked and came closer. Niall got a few steps backwards to Liam. "Oh, you will regret this words, babyboy! You will be my absolutely favorite toy!" Suddenly there where the noise of an bursting door. A few seconds later many policemen went in, with weapons and shields and they immediately grabbed Niall and Liam and pulled them back. "Hand to the top! All of you!", one policeman shouted. Liam broke free and punched the older man in the face. "He's not a babyboy! He's a princess!