Larry ~ Brother? [engl.]

Louis' P.O.V.

Harry groaned a last loud time and came between us. I grinned. Slowly I stopped moving and pulled myself out of him. We layed down next to each other and tried to catch our breath. "Wow... That was...", Harry began and I turned my head in his direction. "... fucking good?" He laughed and looked at me. "Yeah. Thank you, Daddy." I smiled and softly stroke his cheek. "You know that I love you, right Babe?" He nodded softly. "Lou... I love you too. But... You know... Sometimes..." I stopped stroking and turned his head back to me. He sighted. "You've got a family now, Lou... I know we wanted to spend our time together when we're in break, but..." A little confused I asked: "Are you jealous of Briana or Freddie?" "No!", he said fast and loudly, causing me to remind him about being quiet with a "Shhh!" He stopped and repeated less loud: "No! I... I'm so happy for you and Briana and I know you two aren't a couple anymore, but... What if Briana finds out?" I swallowed. "Finds out what is between... us?" He nodded sadly and looked down. "I don't know. Maybe she doesn't care.", I answered but Harry didn't trust these words. "Maybe she does care.", he than said. I nodded slowly and pulled him close. "Don't think I'll ever leave you! I wont! Okay now, Hazza? I think I'll talk to Briana. But not right tomorrow, I have to prepare myself. Alright?" "Yeah, alright.. You know what? If she can't understand that we love each other, just say that the sex is good. She'll understand it this way.", my curly joked. I giggled and kissed him in the forehead.

Next Morning, 11:00 am

"Morning Harry!", I said and smiled. He nodded and went to the desk. "Morning Harry!", Freddie said. My boyfriend smiled and answered him. "Good Morning, Freddie." My son was 2 and a half years old and spoke a lot. He also wanted to know absolutely everything and was very scared of cars. "Dad made Pancakes!", Freddie explained and pointed on the Pancake- Tower on the table. I laughed a little bit and sat down next to my son. "Right. So lets begin!" I grabbed two Pancakes for Freddie and me and began to cut Freddies one.

After the breakfast it ringed and I hurried to get to the door. As I opened it Briana said: "Morning! Am I too early?" I shook my head. "No, you are good. We just finished breakfast!" She smiled. Freddie came and hugged his mom. "Hurry, Freddie! We have to drive back home, I'm cooking!", Briana said and Freddie nodded fast. He ran to his jacket and shoes, put them on and grabbed his little bag. "Mom? Can I ask something?", he than asked and Harry came to me. Briana laughed. "Sure!" "Is Harry my brother?" We stopped smiling. Briana looked a bit confused. "No... Where'd you get the idea from?" Freddie looked at Harry and me. "Harry calls Dad "Daddy" when they think I'm asleep. Does that mean he is my brother?" Briana looked at us, Harry coughed violently. "I can explain!", I fast responded. "You better can!", she whispered angrily. Harry stopped coughing and took Freddies Hand. "C'mon, Buddy! Let's go upstairs..." I nodded without turning round and bit my lip. As Harry and Freddie disappeared, Briana came closer angrily and said: "I hope there's a very good explanation for this!" I sighted. "Well... ehm..." "Why does your best friend call you Daddy, Louis?", she shouted. "Ehm... he's got a Daddy Kink, so..." "Louis!" "What?", I shouted back. "Never seen a gay couple?" She stared at me unbelieving. "What are you even talking about?", she than asked whispering. Harry came back downstairs and swallowed nervously. "L- Lou? Everything's alright?" He took my hand, but I ignored his question. "I am talking about true love, Briana!", I shouted. "And yes, it's gay love. But I don't care!" She went one step back. "Listen,", I then said in a normal volume. "I never wanted Freddie to hear this stuff. And Harry and I never wanted to come out like this. But... it seems like we don't have a choice. So, yeah. He's my boyfriend." "And he is mine.", Harry said smiling. I kissed his cheek. Briana swallowed. "So... You are both gay and in love with each other?" We nodded. "And Harry has got a Daddy Kink?" I grinned and nodded, while Harry quietly cursed me. "Oh, c'mon! You love me!", I grinned and Harry blushed. "And you are in a relationship? For how long?", Briana asked still unbelieving. "For one and a half year, I think.", I answered and smiled softly. Harry pressed my hand.

"Mum?", Freddie asked and we all turned round. He was sitting on the stairs and watched us a bit sad. "Why is it wrong to fall in love with another man?" I turned round to Briana. My voice was clear and strong. "Good question.", I challenged her. But she kept quiet. Harry walked over to Freddie and sat down next to my son. "There isn't anything wrong on falling in love with another man." Briana wanted to interrupt him, but I stopped her. Harry went on. "Love is love. It doesn't matter if you love a boy or a girl." Freddie looked concentrated. "But is it true love?" Harry smiled and nodded. "Yes, it can be. What Louis and I have is true love. Straight couples also can have true love. It's different. But sometimes there are people who don't like gay couples and think they are strange and disgusting." Freddie turned round to his mum. "Do you think so?" Briana swallowed. "I.." She looked at me. Then she smiled. "No. I don't think so, Freddie. I'm happy for your Dad, because he has found his love. Harry is very lucky." I smiled. "So, are you my new second Dad?", Freddie asked Harry, causing him to smile happily and say "Yes, if your Dad wants so, I can be your second Dad." I walked over and kissed my curly softly on the lips. "Yeah. Sounds great."

In the night

"Lou?" "Louis are you asleep yet?" I rolled my eyes smiling. " What's the matter Haz?" He giggled and asked: "Does this mean I can be the 'Daddy' too?" I turned round to him and looked down on his lips. "Don't even think about it, Baby boy." I kissed him and we got lost on the place our kiss took us.