Niam~ Kidnapped (3) [engl.]

After their rescue Niall and Liam were taken to a police station. "Niall, are you okay?", Liam asked while they sat in the car. Niall slowly nodded. "Yeah, why?" "You are shaking." He looked down on his hands, wich shook a lot. "I... I don't know. Maybe I'm not okay.", he then whispered and Liam pulled him close. Niall took a deep breath and relaxed. "What about your arm?" Liam shrugged. "It doesn't really hurt anymore..." That was a lie. He just didn't want Niall to worry about him. "Can I be honest with you, Liam?" "Sure you can!" "I'm more scared about what happens now than I was while we sat in this dark room." Liam looked down on his Irish boy. "Why? You are safe now, we are all! You don't have to be afraid of anything!" The car stopped, but Niall and Liam didn't move. "Now we'll get to know why the kidnappers took us and so on. And we'll have to answer questions about this when we're in interviews. But what I'm the most afraid of is the moment when you finally realize, that you were talking shit and don't really love me. Because the worries are over and you don't have to protect me and my feelings anymore, Liam." With this words Niall left Liam alone in the car. Liam sighted. Why couldn't Niall get it? He groaned. Shit, my arm! It hurts a lot more when Niall isn't with me... He also got out the car and policemen took him into a police station. Just as he passed the door Louis fell into his arms. "Liam! Are you alright? Niall said you got hurt? I'm so sorry for leaving you two!", the Doncaster said and hugged Liam as tight as he could. "I'm alright, Tommo. Please don't break my ribs!" Louis let him go. Liam searched the room for Niall. "Harry? Where's Niall?" "You were locked in a dark steamy room for three days! Can't you be without him for just five minutes?", Harry answered chuckling. "No! Ehm, I mean, yes! But we had a little disagreement in the car and I want to quit this." Harry and Louis looked at each other. "Should we tell him?", Louis asked quietly. "I don't know!", Harry answered. "Tell me what?" "Nothing!", Harry looked back to Louis. "Niall wouldn't want it.", the Doncaster pointed out. "Oh, come on! You know he just doesn't know that he wants it yet!", Harry said and Louis and Liam were both like: "What?!" Harry sighted and turned round to Liam. "Officially he's on the toilet, but I get the feeling that he's on his way back to the hotel." Liam nodded. "Get it. I'll follow him, you two stay here and say I'm on the toilet too. Alright? See you in the hotel!" Louis and Harry nodded seriously while Liam left the police station. "Harry, we're on a mission now!" "Alright, Louis! We can do it the Tommo way, if you want to..." Louis turned round to Harry. "Seriously?" Harry shrugged. "Yeah, sure. But keep your head in the missions, okay?" Louis winked. "The missions. Get it! Mission one: Make sure that nobody knows that Niam left the police station. And mission two: Bring this two cute buttons together as a couple because they know they love each other!"

"Niall! I know you're here!" Liam closed the door of the suite and went inside. He looked round the living room, but it was empty. "Niall? Come on! I just want to talk to you! Please!" He looked round, but nothing happened. Maybe he isn't here and Louis and Harry lied to me. Did Niall tell them to lie? A little disappointed Liam shouted for the last time: "I hope you know I mean what I said, princess. I like the idea of loving you, because I don't have to act like I love you. Cause I love you! And I hope you know this..." He looked round the room for the very last time and turned round to leave, as a voice appeared. "You do?" Liam stood still. "You really do?" Slowly Liam turned round and searched the room for Niall. But it still was empty. "Yes, I do! Please come out and talk to me face to face! I want to see your blue eyes shine again!" Niall swallowed. "I'm not sure if I want to...", he answered and looked at Liam. The Irishmen hid behind the door of the bathroom. "Well, if you don't come out I'll say it like this: I never wanted to hurt you and I'm so happy to be free with you! But I think there's one question left: Would you be my boyfriend?" Niall blushed in his hideout and suddenly smiled. His heart beat fast and he was happy like never before. Slowly he left his hiding place and walked towards Liam. "Yes.", he whispered as he stood right behind him and Liam turned round. "I'm sorry for being that selfish and didn't trust you..." But Liam suddenly kissed him. And the whole world felt perfect. Liam finally was able to kiss his irish princess, and the Irish princess was able to kiss his prince.

A few days later the tour went on, but with the difference, that Niall and Liam were planning their coming out. And Louis and Harry were happy too, because their mission was complete.

"Babyboy, remember what I said: I will play with you as long as I want to. You promised me yo do everything! And I always get what I want!"