Niam~ Kidnapped (1) [engl.]

Black. Black floor, black walls, black room. He opened his eyes. Everything still was black, but in a different way. He looked around. Three faces appeared in the sparse light. Faces? He thought he was alone! Carefully he sat up and touched the shoulder next to him. The person the shoulder belonged to scared and turned round. He stocked. Deep blue eyes. "What... Niall?", he whispered. The Irish boy felt relieved. "Liam! Don't ever scare me like this again! I thought I was alone!" He fell into Liam's arms and hugged him as tight as he could. "Seems like none of us is still alone...", another voice said and Niall left Liam's arms. Liam sighted quietly. He wanted his Irish princess in his arms for the rest of his life. What?! Stop thinking this stuff! It is a serious situation, Liam!, he reproved himself. "Who else is in here?", Niall asked. "I'm here! Harry!" "Me too!", Louis said and they came together in the middle of the small room. "I'm so relieved you're all fine! But...", Liam began and looked round the little dark room. "... what are you guys doing here? I thought they kidnapped just me! How long are you here yet?" Harry yawned, he was still asleep a few minutes ago. "I am here for like two days now... Lou?" "They caught me yesterday at the airport.", Louis answered quietly. "Why were you at the airport?", Niall asked. "I was worried about you, lads! None of you were texting me or answered to my calls so I decided to look after you! I knew Liam should be at Niall's in Ireland, so I flew to Dublin, where-" "Wait!", Niall interrupted him. "How did you know about Liam visiting me?" Louis rolled his eyes, but nobody saw it because of the thin light. "The real question is: How did the kidnappers knew about me visiting you?", Louis answered. "Louis! Answer my question!", Niall required and looked to Liam. "Did you tell them?" He shook his head. "No! And I even had no chance to tell 'em, because I'm here for about two weeks now!" It went quiet. "Two weeks?", Niall whispered. Liam nodded sadly. "They got me right after the concert in L.A. You just didn't noticed." At that time they all had to fly in different planes because of their own security. Niall suddenly hugged Liam again. "I'm so sorry for being mad at you!" "You where?", Liam asked surprised. "Yeah... Because I waited one week for you to come and you just didn't arrive and didn't answer to my messages and calls! But I apologize for that! And for the voice mails..." Liam laughed and held him close. "Missed you too, princess", he whispered in Niall's ear. Niall blushed and was relieved the other boys couldn't see it. "Anyway, what's the plan?", Harry asked and Louis cleared his throat, causing that Liam released Niall. "Ehm... The plan for what?", Niall asked a little confused. "The plan for our 'big escape', duh?", Louis answered. Liam shook his had. "You can't escape from this room. I know, cause I tried. They'll catch you." "But we're four now!", Harry said. "We can make it if you try! You and I..." Louis grinned. "Stop it, Lou! This I a serious conversation!", Harry said. "Sorry, my bad! But it fitted in..." "Louis! I know but this isn't helping!" Liam grinned. Suddenly he was glad to have his boys around him. "What if we escape at night? There must be a door somewhere! So we can just open it and...", Niall suggested. It went quiet, Harry annoyed shook his head. "This won't work.", he said. "Actually", Liam said, "it can work!" "What?", Harry asked, so does Niall. "Yeah, if we do it the Tommo way!", Louis sad. "No! Please not the Tommo way again! Remember when we were camping for 'this is us'?", Harry asked. "Yeah!", Niall laughed. "I remember the 'tommo way'!" "Excuse me!", Louis said offended. "This was years ago, Harry! Don't come up with old stories, because the tommo way is great!" "It isn't! Sorry, but the Tommo way isn't quiet a thing! We'll do it the... ehm... Stylo way!" Liam and Niall laughed. "The Stylo way?", Louis asked angrily. "But this isn't quiet a thing! You just came up with it!" "Boys! Calm down!", Liam interrupted their fight. "There will be no Tommo way and no Stylo way!" "Daddy Direction has spoken...", Louis said. "Fine, let's make a plan to get out of here because we have to go back on tour. You all now, we had a break of only three weeks, witch means there's only one week left!", Harry said. They all nodded. "But, what if we can't get out? Will this be the end? And why didn't some of our security guards or the police find us yet? They had to notice that we're disappeared!", Niall said. It went quiet again. No one knew what to say. "This is scary.", Niall whispered, and only Liam could hear. He took his hand. "We will find a way." "Trough the dark!" "Louis!", Harry shouted and they continued arguing. Liam turned round to look Niall in his deep blue eyes. They looked so cold without the light and happiness. "Don't worry. I promise we get out of here!" "I'm sorry, but you can't promise something you don't know.", Niall whispered. "I can. Because I have you, princess. I want you to be free." Niall blushed again and stared in Liam's eyes. He loves me. , the Irishmen thought. So what's the problem? You love him too! Yes, his conscience was right. But... Hey, don't think he wouldn't want you! But I do think he wouldn't want me! He loves you! Yeah, I know! So what is the fucking problem?! You confuse me, Niall! Well, you are my conscience, so... He stopped his self talk. Liam smiled softly. Then he turned round to Harry and Louis. "Okay, guys. Let's escape!"

~~~

First one shot guuuuuys :)

Its in English and I think it turned out good. If you find mistakes please tell me! I do my best but you know I'm German so...

There will be 3 parts of 'kidnapped', all in English and all Niam *-*

Next OS is German.

See ya soon,

AOF