Lirry~ A Teacher in Love [engl.]

Liams P.O.V.

"Be quiet!", I shouted and the room went quiet. The class I had in the last two lessons was very tiring and arduous. I looked up the time. Still ten minutes to go. I sighted. "Okay, please read the pages 10 and 11 till Monday and answer the questions from Q1 to Q5." They all began to pack, so did I. I watched the clock a second time. 9 minutes till school's out. I sighted again. Suddenly a boy in the front row asked: "Mister Payne? Why do you let us go so early? There are still 10 minutes to go." I shrugged and nervously checked my messages. "Do you have to be somewhere?", another boy asked. "Oh my god, Mister Payne, are you going to have a date?" I looked at her a little angry. Because the girl was right. A really nice boy I met in a bar a few weeks ago would come and pick me up. His name was Harry. I thought it stands for Harold, but I wasn't sure. "If you have to know it, Miss Corden, yes, I have got a date." Suddenly all the students stopped packing their bags and stared at me.

To be the gay teacher wasn't very funny. Maybe because it was my first year and I outed without wanting to. I had my phone on the desk and a really rude class. And suddenly the mobile rang and a student from the front row grabbed my phone and answered the call. "Hey, Babe!", my boyfriend at this time, Zayn, said. And the whole class was suddenly quiet and they all looked at me. I blushed and grabbed my phone. "Hey, Zayn. I'll call you later in the break, okay?" I ended the call and explained, that I am gay and in a relationship. First, just this one class knew it. But after a few days everyone, also the teachers, were looking at me in a strange, nervous and uncomfortable way. I never felt something more embarrassing. But the time took the prejudices away.

Although everyone knew about my sexuality, the feeling, that I got when I saw their thoughts in their eyes was somehow strange. Even if I tried to ignore it. "So... Who's the lucky boy ?", a girl asked and grinned. Ich shook my head smiling. "He's just a friend." "Oh, really? A friend you go on dates with?", a boy asked. "Yeah?" It sounded like a question but... Oh, well, it was a question. "Do you love him?", a girl in the back asked. "Excuse me?! Do I have to answer these questions?", I asked and looked up the time again. Just three minutes left. It knocked. "As I said: He's just a.." I opened the door. "... fr- Harry?" I froze and stared into the green eyes. "Ehm... Yes, I know I'm early. But couldn't wait to see you!" I smiled. His curls looked perfectly inperfect and fell into his face. I stroke his hair behind his left ear and then realized, that my class still was sitting in the room behind me. "Yeah, just a friend.", a boy grinned and got Harry's attention. "Oh. I- I'm sorry!", my curly stammered and blushed. I smiled even bigger and turned round to the class. "You can go! Forget the homework, just leave!" They began to laugh and all left the room. "Bye Mister Payne!" "Goodbye!" Harry grinned and walked two steps to me. "Bye, Harry!", a group of girls said and ran out the classroom laughing. "Yeah... ehm... Hi.", I said and smiled softly. Harry laughed and nodded. "Hey. Nice to see you, Liam. Shall we?" I grabbed my bag and jacket and followed him outside. A few students I knew where standing in the yard and whispered things to each other as Harry and I appeared. I shook my head grinning. "So... They all know that you're gay?", Harry asked as we went to my car. "Yes, they know. It's a pretty embarrassing story, but... it turned out fine. I think.", I answered shrugging. "You know what? I want to go for a walk." We where standing by my car as Harry said that. I smiled. "Great. Wanna have ice cream?" Harry nodded fast, causing me to laugh. We went on, it was quiet, but not in an uncomfortable way. It was great and made me feel so nervous. Suddenly I remembered something. "Hey, Harry... Where do you know from that I'm gay? I didn't tell you!" Harry laughed but blushed. "I knew in the moment you asked me to meet you today. It's a date, right?" He took my hand. "I guess it is...", I said and smiled.

-4 months later-

It was a horrible week. Harry and I where a couple for 4 months now and everything was great- since my ex-boyfriend Zayn appeared. He wanted me back. I said no. He still wanted me. I said no. He wanted to go to the cinema with me. I struggled. The I said yes. And that was the mistake. As Harry found out he got angry. And I could absolutely understand it. I canceled the visit on the cinema and apologized. But Harry still was mad at me.

All my students knew about how I felt. Because I always was tired, sad or angry. But they where too afraid to ask what's the matter. So was everyone. Except Harry, cause he knew. My curly was absolutely right and I regretted my mistake. But it didn't change anything.

"Please read out, Miss Corden.", I said and the girl started to read out her homework. I watched the clock. Just 7 minutes to go. Short time, too short for the correction of the last three numbers. "Thank you, Miss Corden!", I interrupted her. "Well done! So, because we haven't got much time left: Here's the homework for tomorrow: Page 53 numbers 4,5,6; page 56 numbers 3,6 and 12. And learn your vocabularies! There will be a test soon! That's all." The class sighted. Suddenly it knocked. "Mister Peers, open the door.", I told my student, because I was too sad to do anything. "Ehm, Mister Payne? It's your boyfriend!", Jason said and fast went back to his place. I looked to the door. Harry was standing there and looked at me with a soft smile. The class was quiet. "My boyfriend... If he still is my boyfriend...", I thought loud. Harrys smile disappeared. "Sure you are, stupid!", he than said and came to the front towards me. But I didn't get it. "Listen. I'm sorry about this whole thing. I didn't ever want to hurt you! Wait- what?", I asked. Harry smiled and stroke over my cheek. "I didn't want to hurt you either, Payno. I was jealous, you know? Of Zayn. He's got much more time for you than I have and you don't have much time too... It felt like you wanted to spend your whole free time with him. But I know I was wrong." I smiled softly. "Don't worry. Just forgot it. I love you, Harry." He blushed. "Love you too, Liam." His lips found mine. The kiss was full of love and happiness. And the whole class war clapping. I grinned and stroke his curls behind his ear. "I love the way you kiss me...", he whispered, causing me to kiss him again. "I love you."