chapter 34

Jungkook had taken Jimin to the doors of his dorm but before entering he stopped to face the pretty cheerleader that was anxiously waiting to see what Jungkook had hiding inside.

"This is gonna be so damn cheesy, but I know it'll make you break into that beautiful smile of yours." The football player declared sheepishly getting Jimin to giggle at how nervous he seemed.

"Jungkook, no point in getting all shy again, just show me already please!" Jimin pleaded as he hopped in his place and batted his long lashes at Jungkook who smiling fondly down at him. Jungkook wasted no more time, he unlocked the door and pushed it open to show the small table on the floor.

Jungkook had set it up with two cute little pink paper plates, there was a single candle sitting over it also but what caught Jimin's eyes most was the white sealed box that sat in the middle. And it was clear to Jimin that there were pastries or a cake inside, waiting to be devoured.

Jimin felt Jungkook wrap his arms around his waist, squeezing him tightly and inhaling the scent of his shampoo. "It's simple, I know but I want you to just relax. I know how stressed you are with the extra practicing you've been doing for tomorrows game and for the tournament qualifications that are coming up next weekend." Jungkook expressed softly.

The cheerleader was speechless, Jungkook managed to always do that to him, to make him feel flutters of butterflies rushed throughout his chest and stealing his ability to function properly. Jungkook was the sweetest guy Jimin's ever encountered, he had his naughty moments were his hands would roam in secret places but his sentimental heart and endearing gestures was what Jimin had fallen hard for.

Jimin lowered his body and sat on his knees, he watched Jungkook open the box to reveal the most mouth watering dessert that was his absolute favorite. "Oh my god Jungkook! You remembered?" Jimin questioned with a astonished grin. He took his eyes away from the cake that practically called his name and begged for attention to see Jungkook nodding his head.

"'Yeah, white chocolate raspberry cheesecake to be specific. Of course I remembered." The taller declared with a delighted smile that the small surprise made Jimin giddy with excitement. Jimin's tongue was licking at his lips, little tiny droplets of drool seeping out from the side of his mouth as he watched Jungkook cut into the cake and hand the slice over to Jimin so that he could eat first.

"This so sweet and cheesy of you. Thank you so much, I've been dying for my favorite comfort food lately." Jimin giggled leaning in to kiss Jungkook's lips as he took the plate from his hands. He didn't dig into it right away, he just stared at the dessert with sparkles in his eyes. "But how did you get this and where? Cheesecakes are so expensive, which is great for my weight but sad for my tummy."

Jungkook chuckled. "Seokjin was at our practice yesterday, he was trying to convince Namjoon in taking a break and going out to eat at some fancy restaurant his family owned and I overhead him taking about their incredible cheesecake so I ordered one. He wanted to give it to me for free, something about helping the needy, but as your man I insisted on paying, so I got a discount." Jungkook exclaimed.

Jimin bursted out into laughter imagining the interaction. "Wow, my man really went to great lengths to make his little baby happy. How romantic!" Jimin sang proud that he had a handsome football player boyfriend who enjoyed spoiling him. Jimin set his plate down and leaned into Jungkook's face, giving him another kiss to show his gratitude.

"Yeah, of course. I'll do anything to make you smile." Jungkook proposed kissing Jimin's cheek before stabbing his slice of cake with a fork and bringing to his lovers pretty mouth. "Eat." He uttered under his breath, his eyes only on Jimin and the way he opened up to let the small piece rest on his tongue before closing and swallowing it, and repeating the action, wanting Jungkook to feed him more.