Always yours

Author: @yoshinik

Chapters: I read 6 chapters (Epilogue – Chapter Three)

Genre: Young Adult

Specific: What do I have to change in my style?

Book

Cover-

The cover is okay. I don't dislike it, but for the genre (YA), I'm not sure if it would stand out from the other books.

It appears to be simple, but I can understand where the cover fits in with the story.

I would perhaps think if the cover is enticing enough to gain readers attention.

The market is very competitive, as a reader first notices the cover. Wattpad works in the same way and by having a great cover, could attract a lot of readers.

Blurb-

There are a few words I would change in this sentence. It's just about switching the sentence structure around.

Note - The blurb should be written in the present tense.

Your example...

"As per Eleanor's life, her best friends meant everything for her. She intended to keep it that way for a pretty long time."

A suggestion could be...

"Eleanor's best friends mean the world to her, and she intends to keep it that way for a pretty long time."

Your example...

"But changing all her expectations an unexpected issue struck, and it paved her the path to navigate her life to a different direction which leads the path for Love, Secrets and Betrayal."

A suggestion could be...

"An unexpected issue changes Eleanor's expectations and paves her path for a different direction, leading to love, secrets and betrayal."

Your example...

"She is medical student. Instantly she was dragged into a War-school in Moscow and found her-self struggling; as she was held as a puppet from two different states."

A suggestion here could be...

"While being a medical student, she finds herself in a war-school situated in Moscow, struggling between two different states."

Your example...

"He has two different identities, open upto two different societies."

Who is "he"? I would give a name or more of a background. You can still keep it vague, but the reader needs a little knowledge to be captivated to read more.

Grammar-

(Epilogue)

I think one of the ways you can improve your writing style is:

- to improve your sentence structure. They are all quite simplistic with run-on sentences.