My little El

(I apologise for the very long wait for your review). 

Author: @Mini_Peppermint

Chapters: I've read 8 chapters (Prologue – Seven) although you requested 10 chapters. I will explain why in the Overall Enjoyment section.

Genre: Young Adult

Specific: Everything/ going in the right direction

Book

Cover-

The cover is okay, but the only worry I have is that it doesn't really stand out amongst other books in your genre. Other covers may look more eye appealing because there is a lot of white on white.

The title is great, and I can see how the title fits in with your story.

Blurb-

Your blurb is okay.

Here's your blurb...

"From every wound, there is a scar, and every scar tells a story. A story that says, Eleanor, survived. Her whole life is one big struggle. Suffocating luxurious life keeps interrupting her search for a place in the world. Unfortunately, it's not the only thing in the way.

Most of the time, it's one single person, trying to make something of himself as well. With one simple decision, Lukas becomes her biggest nightmare and the sweetest escape. And as hard as they both try to deny it, they both need each other to survive."

I would reword a few sentences, making it more precise. You don't have to take my suggestions if you don't want to.

My suggestion would be...

"From every wound, there is a scar, and every scar can tell a story. A story to show that Eleanor survived as her life proved to be one big struggle. Her luxurious background and suffocating lifestyle interrupts her search for a safer place in the world. Unfortunately, it's not the only thing in her way.

Lukas is trying to make something of himself. With one simple decision, he becomes Eleanor's biggest nightmare and her sweetest escape. As hard as they both try to deny it, they both need each other to survive."

Grammar-

(Prologue)

One of the first things I noticed was the switching tenses.

Your example of past tense...

"Eleanor always considered herself a fighter."

"In those late nights..."

You've picked the past tense, and therefore, the rest of the chapter should be in this tense.

You switch to the present tense in this example below.

"Eleanor still finds mother's bright ocean blue eyes..."

"She drinks each drop..."

You then go straight back to the past tense with this example...

"The warrior continued to grow..."

My suggestion would be to change the present sentence into this... "Eleanor found her mother's bright ocean blue eyes..." and "She drank each drop..."