Blooming Flower

* This review may contain spoilers * 

Username: SVTSwrites 

Genre: New Adult / Romance 

Chapters: 5 chapters 

Specific: N/A 

Book 

Cover - 

I like that the image is simple, but ties in with the title. The female is holding a flower and there are flowers in the "Blooming" part of the title - this works well. Even the colours are nude and simple. 

Blurb - 

The blurb is great! I couldn't fault the blurb. 

Grammar - 

(Chapter Two) 

You've done a pretty good job of staying consistent within the past tense. I did notice this error that you might want to change. 

Your example...

"Plus, everything looks good on Jen." 

A suggestion would be...

"Plus, everything looked good on Jen." 

(Chapter Three) 

Sometimes you change tenses from the past tense to the present. 

Your example...

"When the devil thinks that person is awful, they don't want to deal with them, you know that person has no heart or soul." 

A suggestion could be...

"When the devil thought a person was awful, they wouldn't want to deal with them because that person had no heart or soul." 

(Chapter Five) 

Try to avoid using block capitals. I say this a lot during my reviews as it's quite a common issue.  

Your example...

"MANISH, WATCH OUT!" I screamed..." 

It would be better to use action tags to show the sheer panic Ashwini feels when they are about to fall off the motorbike. 

A suggestion could be...

"Manish, watch out!" I screamed as I tightened my grip around his waist, squeezing my eyes shut from the fast approaching curb." 

🌸

Your grammar has been pretty consistent so far, with a few errors which I think you've overlooked. 

It's mostly to do with "is," and you tend to use "is" when the past principle should be "was." 

Your example...

"Because if Jen's mind is Anath's bedroom, then Isha's is a landfill."