Welcome/Forms

Hello beautiful writers...

I love to review books, and I realised that there were so many great undiscovered authors on Wattpad trying to get recognition for their works.

I aim to help promote stories and to help authors with their strengths and weaknesses for them to become better writers.

I give constructive criticism, but I am in no way harsh, so don't worry. I know what it's like to spend years writing a story, you treat it like your baby, only to be pushed back down riddled with self-doubt.

I can help point you in the right direction.

Genre's I read:

✿ Romance

✿ ChickLit

✿ Vampires/ Werewolves

✿ Horror/Mystery/ Thriller

✿ Paranormal

✿ Action/ Adventure

✿ Teen Fiction

✿ Fantasy

✿ LGBTQ + any mature books

✿ Fan Fiction

✿ Short Story

✿ General Fiction

✿ Smut books (please tell me this in the form)

Genre's I don't read:

✿ Sci-Fi

✿Anime

✿ Non-Fiction

✿ Historical Fiction

✿ Poetry

✿ Spiritual

Comment here if I missed a Genre ➡

I will focus on the following:

✧ Cover

✧ Blurb

✧ Grammar/Punctuation

✧ Character Development/ plot

✧ Overall Enjoyment

If there is anything specific you wish for me to look at, then just include it in the form.

Fill out the form below

No inline comment, please. This just makes it easier for me to keep tabs on every request.

Form: Closed 

❁ Username:

❁ Book Title:

❁ Genre:

❁ How many chapters do you want me to review (Ideally no more than 10 chapters):

❁ Anything specific you wish for me to look at:

❁ Would you like me to post the review in this book or over DM:

❁ Please tag 5 people

RULES:

(It's simple, don't worry)

❁ Just add this book to your private reading list so you can get updates. I do tag people in the chapters, but I know Wattpad glitches with the tagging & notifications.

Reminders:

Reminders:

✧ Please check the waiting list before you fill out the form as I have lots to review. Feel free to drop the book that you wish for me to review, but know that the review will take a while depending on how long the list is. Thank you.

✧ If you change your username/ book title, please let me know by DM or comment on the waiting list. If you fail to let me know and I can't find your name/title, your book won't be reviewed.

Happy requesting!