The Mobstar (Mafia Rom-Com)

(I apologise in advance for any misspellings in my review. Grammarly stopped working and  started to tell me issues when there weren't any). 

Author: @UshbaAnsari

Chapters: Last 10 chapters as requested

Genre: Chick-lit/ Romance

Specific: Everything

Cover-

The cover is okay. It's a little dark, but that's only my opinion.

I do think the "A King only bows before his Queen," should be placed better. The "A" and the "n" on either end are very close to the edge. A suggestion would be changing the font or making it take centre place under the title, so it doesn't look like it's trailing off the page.

The "A Hot Romantic Comedy," is also hard to read because of the gradient used as it matches the background colour. I assume you did that intentionally, but I would perhaps make the colour white like the rest of the writing.

Blurb-

Your example...

"20-year-old Camille is the badass- stubborn yet sassy girl of the whole college. She is the epitome of beauty. Boys are literally on knees infront of her. But the girl has her goals set and no one could tell what darkness is behind her tomboy attitude."

Instead of saying "20-year old," it's better to say "twenty-year-old Camille,"

There are missing commas in this paragraph. You can join up the sentence and avoid simpler ones.

My suggestion would be...

"Twenty-year-old Camille is the badass, stubborn yet sassy girl of the whole college. She is the epitome of beauty. Boys are literally on their knees in front of her, but Camille has her goals set, and no one can tell what darkness is behind her tomboy attitude."

The same thing applies to this paragraph. I don't think using "cold" is needed since you have "heartless" which can imply the same meaning.

Your example...

"29-year-old Kai Parker is the ruthless king of the most powerful mafia. He is cold heartless, cocky and a devilish monster with panty-dropping looks. No one dares to mess with him and he gets what he wants."

My suggestion would be...

"Twenty-nine-year-old Kai Parker is the ruthless king of the most powerful mafia. He is heartless, cocky and a devilish monster with panty-dropping looks. He is a man not to be messed with because, in the end, he gets what he wants."

Grammar-

(Ch-75)

Overall, your grammar was good. I noticed a few sentences that might need changing.

Your example...

"Marcos tried to suggest something but a glare from Kai made him shut."

I don't know if this is me, but I felt that this was an incomplete sentence because you ended rather abruptly. Shut what? Obviously, I know he closed his jaw, but a suggestion could be to finish the sentence and not leave it hanging.

A suggestion could be...

"Marcos tried to suggest something, but a glare from Kai made him close his mouth."