TAINTED LOVE (Racer x CEO)

* This review may contain spoilers * 

Username: Havanah_Reverie 

Genre: Romance

Chapters: 5 chapters

Specific: N/A 

Book 

Cover - 

I think the cover is cute and standard. It fits the typical romance genre. Personally, I like the cover you had before. (It was a long time ago, but I'm sure it was a female on a motorbike). 

Blurb - 

I do feel like the blurb is a little long. You have two paragraphs, each one dedicated to Aurelia and Theodore. Try not to give too much away about their personal lives and what they are feeling, otherwise there isn't any mystery left for the reader. You've pretty much included each character's lifestory in the blurb itself. I now know that her father died of a heart attack because her mother ran off with another man, which seems irrelevant to be placed in a blurb. As a reader, we don't know the protagonist yet, so we don't feel anything towards her. I think this could be included and executed better within the story to pack a punch for sympathy. 

It's the same with Theodore. You list the characterics of each character, but I would like to see and read about his personality within the story to better gage what sort of person he is. 

Grammar - 

(Chapter One) 

I've left some inline comments regarding some small errors. 

Since you're writing in the past tense, words like {is, has, am, are} are all generally used in the present tense. 

Past tense {was, had, were, wasn't, didn't} 

(Chapter Two) 

There were a few grammar issues where you switched tenses, but they were small and very minor. I left inline comments to these. 

(Chapter Four) 

Again, there's some switching tenses. But don't worry, it's still very minor. 

Your examples of past tense...

"I was saying..." 

"I raised my voice." 

"He shook his head." 

Then during narration, there's one specific paragraph where you slip into the present tense. 

Your examples of present tense...

"And for me, love holds no meaning." 

"It's opening your heart and giving a knife to another person..." 

Suggestions could be...

"And for me, love held no meaning." 

"It was about opening your heart and giving a knife to another person..."