The Dark Knight's Angel

(I'm so sorry for the late review)

Author: @mahjabin86

Chapters: 10 chapters (This included the Prologue)

Genre: Vampire

Specific: Character development, enjoyment, grammatical errors and if it hooks the reader

Book 

Cover-

I love the current cover you're using, and I've liked a few previous ones too. It has that mysterious and fantasy-like vibe to it.

I'm starting to think that "Angel" used in the title reflects the first encounter where she believes his Angel story.

Blurb-

Your blurb is good, but it should be written in the present tense, and not in the past.

For example,...

"It's a bloody world. Betrayal, revenge, conspiracy and wrath are common in this realm. Supernatural creatures rule the Empire and treat humans like a trifle. And no, the humans here aren't as innocent as you may think because something in the past, stirs the cold-blooded creatures to counterattack the humans."

(This is an example of what it could look like in the present tense).

Grammar-

(Prologue)

Your example...

"But those who were still outside, their family was becoming sick worried."

This sentence doesn't make sense because of the "...becoming sick worried."

You can add an adjective to piece the sentence together or by changing the sentence structure and joining it on to the previous sentence.

A suggestion would be...

"The people of Waracia went back to their homes to save themselves, as for the ones still stuck in the rain, their family grew sick with worry."

(Chapter One)

You switch tenses in this example.

"Before she could reply back, and start explaining again why not to call her that as it's the name of cloth of some foreign country,"

You write in the past tense but adding "it's," makes it inconsistent. You can change it to "it was."

A suggestion here could be...

"Before she could reply and explain why she hated that name, Max butted in."

or

"She hated that nickname, after all, she was called after a piece of clothing and a foreign country, but before she could protest, Max barged in."

(Chapter Two)

Your example...

"I'm not surprised at all because it happens every time we went somewhere."

If you're using "happens," then the correct word to go with that would be "go."