A.P.D (Animal Police Department) Druglords, Murderers, Donuts

Author: @Hihodough

Chapters: 1 chapter (3,000 words +)

Genre: Teen Fiction

Specific: Anything

Cover-

I think your cover works well and matches the title. I can clearly see the shape of the police badge.

I actually found part of the title quite humorous. "Druglords, Murderers, Donuts."

The black works well against the light-coloured background. 

Blurb-

There's nothing wrong with this sentence, but I will give you a variation, and you can pick which you think sounds better.

Your example...

"Phillip "The Bear" Burns was a Police officer... a very different one."

My variation would be this...

"Phillip Burns, aka "The Bear" is a police officer, but a very different one at that."

(aka means also known as).

I noticed you wrote the blurb in the past tense, which is fine.

My variation will be in the present tense.

Your example...

"If you add super strength to his body, then there he is."

A simpler way of writing this could be...

"He is super strong, but after ten years of fame and fortune, Maverick comes along."

You can then continue with this sentence...

"Maverick is a wolf with double abilities, and everybody runs to him, abandoning Phillip."

                                                                                       ✿

Your example...

"But that was ten years ago. Now, Phillip doesn't work as a police officer anymore. Now he's an employee of Sunny's market.

He sold his strong muscles for a lazy and heavy body."

My variation...

"Ten years later, Phillip isn't a police officer, but an employee at Sunny's market. He swapped his strong muscles and badge for a lazy, overweight body."

                                                                                           ✿

Your example...

"But when he finds out that a drug is spreading through food and produce around Shrew York City, and that it killed many, it is up to him to save everyone from being the next person to be drugged or worse... even though he was gone for ten years."

This paragraph can be simpler. I would also suggest removing "drug is spreading through food and produce" because you want to keep the readers guessing. Otherwise, they already know where and how the drug is poisoning people. You also have to make your blurb a little more exciting to grab the reader. The blurb should be like a mystery with a little hint of what is about to happen.

My variation...

"When Phillip finds out that a drug is poisoning the local residents within Shrew York City, it's up to him to save everybody before they wind up dead...or worse."