Bittersweet Ending

(Bookworms Community Reviews) 

Author: @SarcasmQueen1583

Chapters: 4 chapters

Genre: Werewolf/Romance

Specific: Everything

Cover-

I love your cover image of the werewolf merging itself with the girl. If I could make a suggestion, it would be to make the image central, so the cover includes one half of the werewolf and just one half of the girl. This will show a contrast between the two sides.

Blurb-

I noticed a few missing commas and sentences that you can join together instead of joining them with a conjunction.

Your example...

"Kiss me" I hoarsely whisper."

A suggestion is...

"Kiss me," I hoarsely whisper."

Your example...

"He murmurs incoherent words and I press my lips against him harder and rougher."

Here are a few suggestions...

"He murmurs incoherent words, and I press my lips hard against him."

or

"He murmurs incoherent words, pressing my lips harder against him."

Your example...

"I grin at him and I lay my head on his shoulder. I let out a breathless sigh and begin to kiss his shoulder all the way up to his neck, reveling in his sexually frustrated groans."

My suggestion would be...

"I grin at him, laying my head on his shoulder and let out a breathless sigh. I begin to kiss his shoulder all the way up to his neck, reveling in his sexually, frustrated groans.

The only thing that confuses me is your story, and cover relates to werewolves, but there is no mention of this in the blurb. Readers that read the blurb won't know if it's a werewolf book belonging to that genre, but the cover says different.

If there is a mention of Arianna becoming a werewolf or Alessandro, then I think it would be an idea to vaguely mention something.

Grammar-

(Chapter One)

Your example...

"I start the engine and start the journey to my dorm."

You use the word "start" twice and is quite close together. I would consider removing one and using a different synonym.

My suggestion would be...

"I start the engine and begin the journey to my dorm."

It's the same in this example too.

Your example...

"I can still hear the noises but it's less hearable."