Please read

* Trigger Warning - Depression * 

This is a gentle reminder that I spend a lot of my free time on each review and I thoroughly read chapters, I make comments when I see fit and I leave votes. I ask for no payments, yet I get people that have requested a review, but they don't acknowledge the review in the slightest. 

I'm well aware it's taken me two years to get through the long list, and I accept it's my fault for letting the list get too long, but back in 2020, I became severely depressed. My family had to pay for a flight to get me back home so I could get my life back on track, hence why I stopped reviewing altogether. 

Because of that, I know a lot of people who originally requested are now inactive and don't see my messages, and that's okay. But I message everybody on the list privately asking if they would still like their review despite waiting for two years, and if you say yes, I expect you to at least acknowledge it with a 'Thank you,' comment or even a vote when I publish the review. 

This lets me know that you've read it. You don't even have to agree with what I say, or if I've missed the point, let me know. I'm not a professional reviewer. I make mistakes. I simply do this for fun and because I like to help people improve their writing. 

It saddens me when people are active and they ignore my review, even when I tag people in the comments because I know Wattpad glitches from time to time. 

Lastly, if I send you a message asking if you would still like the review, please be honest with me and decline if you think you won't be active, or you know you don't really need the review but you want the extra votes and reads. 

Thank you! & be kind. ❤