anthony beauvillier // new york islanders

requested

"tito, hurry up! we're going to be late!" you shouted through the house for your fiancé

"i'll be right there baby!" he whined and ran out of your room.

"do you have your keys?" you asked impatiently.

anthony groaned and jogged back into your room.

"alright, now i'm ready." anthony said and opened the door for you.

you smiled at him and walked out the door to the car.

you had met anthony beauvillier because you were the forward coach for the new york islanders.

you had both got along pretty well and one day anthony asked you on a date and you said yes. the rest is history. now here you are about a month away from getting married to him and life couldn't be any better.

currently, you guys were on your way to a family skate. you were a bit hesitant to even go because some of the new wags of the younger guys thought it was a fun game to make fun of you, but anthony always kept you calm and convinced you to go. 

"are you ready?" anthony asked.

"it's like another day on the job my love." you said with a smile.

"that is your job." he chuckled lightly with a smile.

you smiled and laughed at him slightly.

as soon as you stepped onto the ice, you could see some of the wags already talking about you.

you shook your head, trying to ignore it.

"cos, could you give me a second to go speak to barzy?" anthony asked.

you nodded and anthony gave you a quick kiss on the cheek before skating over to mathew.

"hi cosette, how is my favorite coach doing?" matt martin's wife sydney asked.

she was always one of the wags that was very nice to you and you were very grateful for her.

"hey sydney, i'm doing alright. how are you?" you answered, not taking your eyes off the girls eyeing you up in the corner.

"what's up cos?" sydney asked worriedly and peeked where you were looking, "oh, them again."

sydney shook her head, "you know they just think they are all that."

"yeah i know, but it's getting a bit tiresome." you said to sydney.

she nodded, "i mean i don't blame you. they are just mean girls. they don't even talk to the other wags. they just stay in their little group." sydney said.

you nodded.

"oh shit, speaking of the devils." sydney said as the girls began to skate over.

you rolled your eyes lightly.

"hey girls!" they said fakely.

you side-eyed sydney to send her a look that said "what the hell". she nodded, sending you back the exact same look.

"hey." you and sydney said together.

"how are your lives going?" one of the girls asked.

"busy, but fine." you said dully.

"oh cosette, have you ever thought of quitting your job and staying at home? i mean anthony has to have enough money." another one asked and the rest of the 'mean girl' wags agreed.

you furrowed your eyebrows, "why would i do that? i enjoy my job a lot."

"well it's just not very ladylike. what does anthony think about you hanging out with all his teammates all day?" they asked.

you shook your head, "it's my job. he doesn't care. he actually quite enjoys it. it's really none of your business or choice in what i do." you said.

"we're just saying cosette, you should leave your job to a man. do you even know anything about hockey?" they asked.

sydney's eyes were wide open, "who the hell asks that? go on with your day." she said sternly and swatted them away.

"no, one second syd." you said and turned to the younger girls, "do me a favor. mind your own damn business and stay out of mine. the real question is do YOU know anything about hockey or do you just enjoy leeching off of your boyfriends? hockey is a sport for everyone and my years of experience gives me a lot of credibility in this league. so go on now." you lazily swatted a hand towards them.

"you're a bitch." they said.

you laughed dryly, "oh I'M the bitch? that's such a brave thing to say considering you're the one telling me that i should leave my job to a man." you snapped.

"what's going on here?" anthony asked, wrapping an arm around your waist.

"you're girlfriend is being a bitch." one of the wags said.

anthony chuckled, "from locker room talk, i can guarantee that she is not the issue and it's you being the bitch." he said.

they all rolled their eyes and skated off to find their boy toys.

anthony shook his head with a laugh and turned his head to see the rage still prominent in your eyes.

"let's go home baby." anthony whispered to you, "we can cuddle and watch movies."

you nodded and looked at him. he kissed your forehead quickly.

"you guys are so adorable." sydney smiled.

you and anthony smiled back.

you hugged sydney tight, "thank you for being my friend." you said to her.

she nodded and hugged you back, "it's no problem. you're amazing."

you smiled thankfully at her and skated off the ice with anthony.

"can we watch horror movies please?" you asked with your best puppy eyes on.

anthony hated horror movies and was always the one that was cowering during the movies.

"uh fine, but only because you are cute." anthony gave in.

your cheered quietly and anthony giggled. 

you made it home and posted up on the couch with anthony.

"can we start off with something not as scary?" anthony pleaded.

you laughed and nodded. you ended up putting on one of the scream movies. anthony put his head in your lap so you could play with his brown hair.

"i'm sorry that they were being mean." anthony said as you guys watched the movie.

"it's okay tito." you said as you raked a hand through his hair, "they are just mean and i should learn to accept it. i feel better now that i went off on them though." you chuckled.

he smiled and laughed lightly.

"i love you baby." you whispered to him and kissed his temple.

"i love you too." he said.

there was a small jump scare and tito let out a little screech and turned his head so he couldn't see the tv screen.

you laughed at him.

"don't laugh at me!" he pouted.

"i'm sorry baby." you laughed, "i wuv youuuu!!"