elias pettersson // vancouver canucks

requested by macky_music_freak

"it's like i'm meeting your damn family

"it's like i'm meeting your damn family." you exclaimed, "that's how nervous i am."

elias laughed and shrugged, "it's because they kind of are like my family."

"not helping."

"i'm sorry. you shouldn't be nervous. everyone is going to love you mackenzie." elias told you and kissed your forehead.

you relaxed into his body and he put his arms around you.

"you trust me right?" he asked.

"sometimes." you joked.

he laughed and shook his head, "you're crazy."

you and elias got in the car. you were going over to bo's house to meet with the rest of the team and their significant others.

when you pulled into the driveway, you felt petey's eyes staring at you.

"you still look nervous." he said.

"well that's cause i am lias." you told him.

"there's no reason to be so nervous. they like everyone." elias chuckled gently and kissed your hand.

"i don't want to go in there." you complained with a laugh.

elias could only just smile. he knew very well that his teammates were looking forward to meeting you.

"come on mackenzie. they really want to meet you. they think you're cool." elias told you.

"they think i'm cool?" you asked with a sarcastic laugh, "why?"

"cause i've showed them your instagram and they think your style is sick." elias stated.

you looked at elias and nodded, "okay but if they don't like me, this will be devastating."

"i can't see a situation where they wouldn't like you my love." elias said and kissed your hand once more, "now come on. they probably think we are insane just sitting in the car."

you laughed at your boyfriend.

the both of you got out of the car and some of the boys that were outside rushed up to meet you.

"hi, i'm quinn."

you had heard a lot about this boy seeming as elias was very close with him and they were roommates on the road.

"mackenzie. it's nice to meet you."

"it's nice to finally meet you too. elias is always talking about you." quinn said.

you looked over at elias to see that his cheeks had grown significantly more red.

"oh really?" you asked elias.

"it's hard not to."

you smiled and elias led you away from quinn partly to spare himself the blushing and partly so you could meet others.

it wasn't that hard to meet the team because it seemed that a lot of them already knew your name and would come up to you on their own accords.

they were all very kind and accepting to you right away just like elias had said.

a lot of them were just so happy to finally meet the one that had gotten through to petey's closed off life. they all knew that he liked to be alone most of the times.

it was actually quite a fun day. you had made lots of new friends with the significant others and the boys.

you especially got along with quinn and nils which made elias smile because he got along with them so well too.

"so it wasn't that bad?" elias smiled as you two got back into the car.

"no it wasn't. you were right."

"wow that's beautiful to hear you say that baby." elias smirked.

you shook your head, "just drive home alien."

"hey hey i don't like that." he complained.

you laughed and shook your head, "then be nice."

"i am nice." he laughed.

"no you're not." you responded back with a funny grin.

"oh and nils and quinn are coming over later tonight for dinner because they want to spend more time with you." elias told you.

you smiled, "wow i didn't know i was that cool."

"don't let it get to your head sweetheart. you're really not." elias smiled.

you laughed, "see you're mean!"