frederik andersen // toronto maple leafs

literally one of my favorite people ever

literally one of my favorite people ever. he's perfect and the ginger hair. oh my-

freddie was looking for a place to chill out for a while when he saw a small cafe with radiant red roses in front of it. he shrugged and walked into the establishment, getting a waft of the roses in front of the cafe and the overwhelming, but nice smell of black coffee.

freddie was waiting for his coffee and food when he spotted a girl running her fingers over the pages of a book. she was gorgeous. she looked as if she had no makeup on, but her skin was glowing. freddie shook his head, he knew it was rude to stare.
"freddie." the cafe worker said. he walked up and retrieved his items from her. he quietly walked over to the girl he had been staring at.
"hi." he said timidly. she jumped.
"hi." you responded back clutching your chest in surprise.
"i'm sorry if scared you i thought you had seen or heard me coming." freddie said blushing. you chuckled slightly,
"i wouldn't have seen you if i wanted to. i'm blind." you said.
"oh i'm sorry. i didn't realize." he said rubbing his face.
"no, it's fine. i've been blind for 15 years, now i'm 28. i'm quite used to it." you said with a smile to reassure him he was fine.
"may i sit?" he asked.
"of course."

you heard the chair scoot out and then him sit.

"i'm y/n." you said closing your book.
"freddie." he said back.
"i like your name. i imagine you with brown hair, brown eyes." you guessed. he chuckled,
"i'm actually a ginger." you giggled a little, "but you got the brown eyes correct." he said and laughed.
"gingers are adorable." you said, propping your face in your hands.
"thank you." he said laughing.
"oh," you covered your mouth, "i said that out loud?"
"yep." he chuckled.
"freddie?" you asked.
"yes?" he responded.
"could you do me a favor and explain what you look like for me?"
you really wanted to be able to, at least, imagine what he looked like.
"if you help guide me through the questions." he reasoned. you nodded.
"so i already know ginger hair, brown eyes. umm. facial hair?"
"yeah. it's ginger like my hair."
you pouted. this man had to be adorable. his voice was enough to captivate. freddie continued to please you with answering questions about himself so you could get the visual picture of him you longed for.
"well, ultimately, i've come to the decision you are extremely handsome."
"oh. thank you. i think you are really pretty yourself." he said.
you felt your face heat and most likely turn bright red, as red as the roses outside.
"aw thank you."
"you know i would really like to see you again." freddie said.
"really?" you questioned.
"you're nice, you're pretty. there's nothing not to like."
this man really knew how to make a girl blush.
"i would love to see you again." you responded.
"tomorrow, 7:30?"
"tomorrow, 7:30."