kasperi kapanen // pittsburgh penguins

requested by MapleLeafs2021

you were on your dream vacation in bora bora with your family

you were staying in an overwater bungalow and having the time of your life.

there was even more excitement when you were sitting outside and saw a cute boy was on the deck of the bungalow next to yours.

you moved your sunglasses into your hair to get a better look at him. you spotted the beautiful sleeve of tattoos he had and decided to go for it.

"i love your tattoos." you called over to him.

the boy looked over at you and you could see a smile rise to his face.

"thanks. what's your name?" he asked.

"y/n. what's yours?" you answered.

"kasperi."

"well maybe i'll see you around kasperi." you said.

"i hope so"

you smiled over at him and walked back into the bungalow to get ready for the dinner your family was going to be going to that night.

there wasn't very many options for restaurants where you were staying so it wasn't really a surprise when you saw kasperi there with his family as well.

you sent a smile this way and he returned it.

for the next couple days on the trip, both of you continuously ran into each other and slowly began to talk to each other more and more.

one of the most interesting things was probably parasailing together. interesting, sort of scary, but fun. no one else in your family wanted to do it so you asked kasperi and he agreed.

by the end of the trip, you and kasperi were practically conjoined by the hip. you were sad that you had to be separated.

"i'm going to miss you kas." you said as you stared up at the night sky with him sitting next to you.

you had a flight early the next morning.

"i'm going to miss you too y/n. i'm going to have to come and visit you sometime and we have to go on another trip like this." kasperi said.

you nodded, "oh yeah we do. where are you thinking next?" you asked with a smile.

"anywhere you want to go is fine with me."

"greece or france sounds pretty fun... or maybe finland." you said.

kasperi had a smile on his face, "well i would love to take you to finland and be your tour guide."

"that sounds amazing." you chuckled, "i hope you're a good tour guide."

you two sat in comfortable silence for a while before wishing each other good night and hoping into your respective houses.

kasperi was there to see you off in the morning.

"i'll text you and facetime you as much as possible. i promise." he said and held out his pinky.

you laughed and shook your head, but took his pinky in your own.

"sounds like a deal kap." you smiled.

as a matter of fact, he did hold up his end of the deal because the both of you saw each other as much as possible. you travelled to see each other and kept in touch over the phone.

in kasperi's off season, you didn't end up going to finland, but having your first date with him in greece was pretty luxurious.

little did you know that kasperi had his own plans with the trip to finland.

kasperi wanted to take you to finland for the first to introduce you to his parents as his girlfriend.