matthew tkachuk // calgary flames

requested by @alexandra_diamond

"oh hey baby." sean monahan's girlfriend emma exclaimed.

"hey em." you said excitedly back at her.

"are you going to the club after the game tonight?" emma asked.

"of course i am bro." you responded.

all the WAGS were gathering at giordano household to get ready for their after game club rendezvous. after the game, the boys would come pick you up and bring you to the club.

while watching the game and cheering on the boys, you slipped on your favorite clubbing outfit. the music blared as all of you got dressed.

soon the flames game was done and everyone was scrambling for final outfit or makeup touches.

the first knock came on the door and it was the house owner, mark giordano.

matthew was certainly was not first, but he also wasn't last. as soon as you saw it was matthew at the door, you ran over.

"beautiful as always alexandria." he looked you from head to toe.

he kissed your lips quickly as you blushed at his words. matthew could never fail to make you blush.

"m'lady." he put out his arm for you to take.

you chuckled as you took his arm.

"how has your night been?" matthew asked.

"pretty nice. how has your's been, matty?" you smiled.

"well smiley. big win tonight and i get to be with my baby so i'd say pretty sweet." he smiled back.

he opened the door to his car for you. you nodded a thank you at him. he swiftly got in on the other side and started the vehicle.

best thing about matt's car: it was filled with his sweet smell. matthew always smelled good and his car definitely showcased that.

matthew put his hand on top of your thigh as he drove.

"did i tell you how beautiful you look?"

"yes, once already." you blushed again.

"well i better hurry up. thousand times is the minimum."

after matthew continuously told you how beautiful you looked, you guys finally arrived at the club.

you sat down at a table and drinks were served. matt hold your hand under the table as you talked to the other couples.

you let go of matthew's hand for one second, "no baby hold my hand." he whined.

"matt calm down. my hand is just sweaty." you assured him.

"do you wanna go dance alex?" he asked.

you downed the rest of your drink quickly, "yeah. let's do it."

matthew grabbed your waist which slowly turned into your hips as you danced longer and longer.

after a while, you guys went and sat down by the whole crew.

matthew was being so touchy tonight. he always wanted some part of his body touching your's. it didn't bother you, but usually he wasn't like this.

"matt, hands off." you whispered sternly as matthew had his hand way to far up on your thigh.

he listened and moved his hand down, but not totally off. you shook your head and smiled as he smirked at you.

"woah chuckie. why are you so scandalous tonight? first the dancing, now all the touching." noah hanifin laughed.

"you know what is nice hani? having a girlfriend." matthew smirked.

"MATTHEW." you scolded while chuckling.

"what? it's true." he shrugged.

"meanie." noah fake pouted.

"damn matthew. tone it down though. we know alexandria is your's." mikael backlund said.

"yeah she is." he said.

suddenly, he kissed you passionately putting one of his hands on your thigh and one cupping your face. you guys pulled away for air.

"you are too damn much matthew tkachuk."

"thank you."