ethan bear // edmonton oilers

requested by @creepypastababe31

can we just appreciate connor being an absolute dad right here?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

can we just appreciate connor being an absolute dad right here?

tonight was an oilers charity event. the players, their wives or girlfriends, and other people that were invited were allowed to go.

you were a girlfriend which ultimately meant that you were going. you were happy to go with ethan, but not so pleased that you would be needing to dress up.

"baby!" ethan yelled from another room.

"what's up e?" you responded.

"i got you an outfit."

well maybe this would be easier than you thought. maybe you wouldn't have to pick out your own outfit. usually ethan had pretty good taste so you were hoping he pulled through.

he was wearing a black suit with a white shirt and a emerald green tie. he smelt like an angel.

he held up a satin emerald green dress that went down to about ankle length and had a leg slit. in his other hand he held up some strappy black heels.

you raised your eyebrows and nodded, "you wanna match e?"

"yes please." he said smiling, "i want people to know you're mine."

you smiled large and brightly at his comments. they made your heart very happy.

there wasn't a day in your life of knowing ethan that you weren't utterly in love with him. he was absolute perfection, inside and out. his happiness was contagious.

"we need to go soon honey. no need to rush though." he set the dress on the bed and the shoes on the floor.

you nodded and shooed him out of the room so you could change. you changed into the dress and sprayed a little perfume on so you didn't smell like shit. you had showered, but you never know.

"aww baby you look so beautiful." ethan gushed.

his words made your cheeks flush pink.

he grabbed your waist and tipped you over slightly to kiss your lips. you giggled against his lips.

"alrighty come on so we aren't late." he smiled, ushering you out of the home.

you arrived at the grand place the event would be held at. most of the players were going early so they would know the game plan. it gave you an opportunity to mingle with the WAGS and players.

you loved all of the WAGS, but primarily hung out with lauren and celeste, who were the girlfriends of connor mcdavid and leon draisaitl.

"hey girls!" you said.

they squealed and enveloped you in a hug.

nhl imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें