tim stützle // ottawa senators

requested by auds05

you had just moved to ottawa and you could tell it would be your new favorite place

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

you had just moved to ottawa and you could tell it would be your new favorite place.

"tim, this house is huge."

it was nothing like you ever had back in germany.

"well yeah there's space for both of us to do our individual stuff." he said in german and wrapped his arms around your waist from behind.

"there's more than enough space." you said and looked around amazed.

"it's all ours."

you smiled big and turned around in tim's arms to give him a kiss.

"do you remember when we first met in school?" you asked.

tim laughed and nodded quickly, "yeah because you helped me pass."

"y/n, would you be willing to help tim stützle with his math for some extra credit?" your teacher asked you.

you had to think about that. you knew how most of those hockey players acted and didn't really want a part of that, but you also really needed that extra credit.

"yeah of course." you told your teacher.

the next day you were in the library after school with tim stützle.

tim showed you his piece of paper with a hopeful look on his face.

"no, but close. you missed this whole step." you said and helped him correct the problem.

"you're really smart." tim told you.

"thanks." you smiled gently.

you continued to tutor tim for weeks. you realized he wasn't too bad to hang out with at all.

"what are you still having problems with?" you asked tim looking at his homework.

"nothing really. you did a good job. i just wanted to hang out with you." he smiled with red cheeks.

you chuckled gently, "well let's not just sit in this library then. let's go get ice cream."

tim smiled and nodded.

"you were so cute in high school." you told tim.

tim had a fake look of offense on his face, "i'm still cute."

you chuckled and kissed his lips once more, "well of course you are timmy, but nothing matches pretending not to be good at math to get more tutor sessions with me."

"i wasn't good at math, but i did pretend the last few times because i was too scared to ask you to hang out any other time." tim smiled.

you shook your head and turned back around to look back at the house.

"i'm excited to live with you." tim whispered and kissed your neck.

"so am i. now i don't have to get calls everyday like 'i miss you y/n'" you joked.

tim pouted in the crook of your neck as you laughed gently.

"we have to start unpacking or i'll have to send you back to stay with josh and brady." you laughed.

tim ran off to get unpacked, "i want to stay here with you!"

nhl imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें