roman josi // nashville predators

requested by _complicated101

"so how'd you two meet?" your cousin clara asked

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"so how'd you two meet?" your cousin clara asked.

"oh no." you groaned putting your head in your hands.

you could see the smirk flood onto roman's face.

flashback 8 months

roman was walking around the grocery store picking up food to eat to stay healthy during the summer.

eggs, greens, fruits. anything.

he turned the corner to a girl practically keeled over and breathing heavily.

"hey. are you okay?" roman said worriedly.

you turned around.

roman noticed bloodshot eyes, messy hair, clean face but yet still beautiful. he shook that off clearly his feelings were no match to what you were feeling. that was his assumption anyway.

"i don't know if i'm okay or not." you said crying.

"what's wrong?" he asked.

you laughed while sobbing, "well.." you stepped out of the way to reveal the mess on the floor, "i dropped my wine and cake."

roman couldn't help but laugh at the girl crying over the cake pieces and red stains on the floor.

"it's not funny. i haven't slept in days." you wailed, "why'd i have to do it in front of a cute guy too?"

roman raised his eyebrows at your latest comment, but once again shook away his emotions.

"i'm sorry. i couldn't help it. here, for laughing at you i'll buy you another cake and bottle of wine." roman suggested.

"wait no. that won't be necessary." you assured, wiping the tears away from your tired eyes.

"no. you wait on the bench right there and i'll get you it." he pointed at the wooden bench right next to where you were standing, "i don't take no as an answer." he said before you could reject.

"could i get you name at least?"

you sighed and slumped into the wall by the bench.

"roman." he smiled, "you?"

"i'm y/n."

he nodded and smiled brightly as he turned and walked towards the liquor section.

you realized how cute roman actually was once he walked away. you immediately regretted coming here like an actual bag of trash. you didn't expect to see a really hot dude at the local grocery store, but today was your lucky day.

roman has nice hair, a nice body, nice face. in addition, he had this beautiful accent coating his english that you couldn't quite pin point where it was from.

soon enough roman came back with a bottle of wine in one hand and cake in the other.

"roman!" you exclaimed eyeing up the bottle of wine.

"what?" he copied your volume.

"that's a $100 bottle of wine!" you covered your face.

"damn i didn't think you would notice."

"what can i say? i'm a wine connoisseur. but what the fuck?" you said.

"well obviously you're have a rough time so i thought i'd treat you."

"we don't know each other." you pointed from him to you, "we met when i was sobbing cause i dropped a $10 bottle."

"hey i'm just giving a pretty girl nice wine." he put his hands up.

"well i appreciate it, but i'd appreciate even more if you helped me drink this. i would feel guilty if you didn't." you spun the bottle in your hands.

it was a great excuse. not only would it make you feel less guilty, it also gave an excuse to hang out with one handsome man.

"is that an excuse to hang out y/n?" he asked curiously.

"maybe?" you smirked.

"i'd love to get to know you. let's do it." roman smiled brightly.

apparently it was contagious cause you smiled right back.

back to present

"she was crying, right there in the middle of the grocery store." roman smirked.

"really?" clara laughed in disbelief.

you nodded, very embarrassed.